The Life of Luxury is proud to offer the incredible art collection of famous modern artist – Jack Armstrong.
Cosmic Extensionalism or Cosmic “X” is a relatively new style of Art, which was originally founded in 1999 by iconic, modern artist – Jack Armstrong. Jack Armstrong was inspired by an ethereal experience with the famous gemstone, known as the Black Star Sapphire of Queensland.
American artist Jack Armstrong personally knew and collaborated with iconic artists Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat. Jack has stated that one the proudest moments in his life was being dubbed “the Last Wizard of Art” by Warhol himself. His artwork and paintings are amazing and prices keep skyrocketing. He also holds the world record for the most expensive motorcycle, cowboy boots and bicycle.
Each acrylic on canvas painting is multi-layered, but also includes Jack’s personal touch. Armstrong’s hair, fingerprints and DNA are presented in all of his paintings. With only 100 paintings in existence, owning one is an extremely rare opportunity for any avid art collector or serious investor!
View the entire Jack Armstrong art collection:
The Last Wizard
Sell Price: $110 million
(72”W x 48”H)
Jack Armstrong’s largest and most complex painting.
It’s not only his grandest painting in scale, but also created in the
complete mastery of the ‘Cosmic X’ art form he founded in 1999.
A movie about the amazing life of artist Jack Armstrong is in development. It is titled “The Last Wizard“. Damian Chapa plays the role of Jack Armstrong and Eric Roberts plays Andy Warhol.
We are proud to both interview and publish articles about incredible Jack Armstrong’s art collection:
- Ultimate “Cosmic X” Art Synergy – Jack Armstrong & Jaime Carbo Collaboration
- In the 21st Century, Jack Armstrong Remains in a Singular Paradigm of his Own Unique Creation
- Jack Armstrong Completes “Steve McQueen Le Mans” Replacement Painting – $110M
- $10M Michael Jackson “Love Glove” & $7M “Mirage Hat” For Sale
- In-Depth Interview With Cosmic Artist Jack Armstrong
- Jack Armstrong “Cosmic X” Art – The Next Big Investment Opportunity
- “Cosmic X” Experience from Artist Jack Armstrong Comes to New York City!
- Excitement is Building for the “Cosmic X” Book by Jack Armstrong
- Exclusive Art Triptych by Famous Artist Jack Armstrong
- Most Expensive Boots in the World – $6M “Cosmic Cowboy Boots” by Artist Jack Armstrong
- World’s Most Expensive Car – $100 Million Armstrong-Bugatti-Cosmic X Planned for an Exhibit at the Galaxy Macau in China
Please Contact Us today, if you are interested in learning more or purchasing an item from the Jack Armstrong art collection.
The Life of Luxury can assist all art collectors or investors in finding that hard to find masterpiece. We have art industry contacts all around the world.