Cosmic Extensionalism or Cosmic “X” is a relatively new style of Art and originally founded in 1999 by iconic artist – Jack Armstrong. He was inspired by an ethereal experience with the famous gemstone, known as the Black Star Sapphire of Queensland.
American artist Jack Armstrong personally knew and collaborated with iconic artists Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat. In addition, Jack has stated that one the proudest moments in his life was being dubbed “The Last Wizard of Art” by Warhol himself. His artwork and paintings are amazing and prices keep skyrocketing. He also holds the world record for the most expensive motorcycle, cowboy boots and bicycle.
Each acrylic on canvas painting is multi-layered, but also includes Jack’s personal touch. Armstrong’s hair, fingerprints and DNA are presented in all of his paintings. With only 100 paintings in existence, owning one is an extremely rare opportunity for any avid art collector or serious investor!
View the entire Jack Armstrong art collection:
The Last Wizard
Sell Price: $120 million
(72”W x 48”H)
Jack Armstrong’s largest and most complex painting. It’s not only his grandest painting in scale,
but also created in the complete mastery of the unique ‘Cosmic X’ art form he founded in 1999.
The Cosmic Starship Harley motorcycle had its own world premiere event at the Bartels Harley-Davidson dealership in Marina Del Rey, California. As a result, it was covered and filmed by the worldwide press on October 21, 2010. This iconic, piece of modern art is now available for $110 million.
Cosmic Starship – Custom Harley Davidson – (Photo R. Nichols)
We are proud to both interview and publish articles about incredible Jack Armstrong’s art collection:
- U.S. Artist Plans to Donate up to $350 Million to “Help Save Children in Ukraine” Charity
- The 7 Most Expensive Paintings in the World – By a Living Artist
- Christmas 2021: Cosmic ‘X’ Masterpiece Art Sale: 6 Paintings – $600 Million
- Jack Armstrong – Last 25 “Cosmic X” Painting Collection for $500 Million
- The World’s Rarest Art: $100 Million “Cosmic X 100” NFT Digital Art
- Cosmic Starship” Harley is the World’s Rarest Motorcycle. Price: $110 Million
- Ultimate “Cosmic X” Art Synergy – Jack Armstrong & Jaime Carbo Collaboration
- In the 21st Century, Jack Armstrong Remains in a Singular Paradigm of his Own Unique Creation
- Jack Armstrong Completes “Steve McQueen Le Mans” Replacement Painting – $110 Million
- $10 Million Michael Jackson “Love Glove” & $7 Million “Mirage Hat” For Sale
- In-Depth Interview With Cosmic Artist Jack Armstrong
- Jack Armstrong “Cosmic X” Art – The Next Big Investment Opportunity
- “Cosmic X” Experience from Artist Jack Armstrong Comes to New York City!
- Excitement is Building for the “Cosmic X” Book by Jack Armstrong
- Most Expensive Boots in the World – $6 Million “Cosmic Cowboy Boots” by Artist Jack Armstrong
- World’s Most Expensive Car – $100 Million Armstrong-Bugatti-Cosmic X Planned for an Exhibit at the Galaxy Macau in China
Jack Armstrong Celebrity Photo Album:
View the amazing art collection by Jack Armstrong:
Please Contact Us today (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you are interested in learning more or purchasing an item from the amazing, Jack Armstrong modern art collection.
The Life of Luxury can assist all art collectors or investors, in finding that hard to find masterpiece. For your convenience, we have art industry contacts all around the world.