Robert F Kennedy Foundation of Europe & Charitybuzz Auction
Charitybuzz has announced it first international charity auction and it features amazing VIP experiences with both Andrea Bocelli and Ferruccio Ferragamo, in addition to luxury vacations to Italy’s most coveted destinations, and much more.
If you are going to dream, you might as well dream big. Have you ever dreamed of maybe stealing style secrets from Ferruccio Ferragamo? How about singing along famous opera singer Andera Bocelli, or turning heads in a Luigi De Laurentiis film or being in the presence of Pope Benedict XVI?
Well now you can help support these icons’ dreams of worldwide human rights and the proceeds will benefit The Robert F. Kennedy Foundation of Europe.
This incredible auction features a star-studded line-up of coveted experiences donated by Italian arts, entertainment and cultural leaders, to raise funds for vital human rights work.
The auction will run from June 23 to July 8 online at www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/rfkeurope
This is the first international charity auction for both organizations, made possible through the newly launched charitybuzzEUROPE platform. charitybuzzEUROPE is available in Italian and features easy currency conversion for international bidders at www.charitybuzz.it. Bidding is open to the wordwide community.
“By bidding on these incredible experiences, people will be supporting cutting-edge human rights defenders from around the world, including those fighting for the right to water and reconstruction in Haiti, the victims of the BP oil disaster, citizens of Darfur working for the peace process, and more,” said Kerry Kennedy, honorary president of RFK Europe. “And, donors will help the next generation, including 180,000 Italian high school students now enrolled in the Speak Truth to Power human rights education curriculum, learning how to make change for a more just and peaceful world.”
Auction highlights include:
• Meet Andrea Bocelli backstage after you see him Perform in Tuscany, Italy with front row seats
• Two VIP invitations to the MTV European Music Awards 2010
• Have lunch with Ferruccio Ferragamo, chairman of Ferragamo, and tour the Ferragamo Museum
• Spend a day with Franca Sozzani, Vogue Italia Editor in Chief
• Attend papal mass with Pope Benedict XVI and tour the Vatican
• Work as an extra in the next Luigi De Laurentiis film, FilmAuro
• Meet Italian swimming world champion, Federica Pellegrini
• Descend the slopes with Italian alpine skier, Giorgio Rocca
• Enjoy a day on the set of Carlo Verdone’s upcoming film plus two tickets to the premiere in Italy
• Watch a football match with Riccardo Garrone, President of Sampdoria
• Enjoy a luxurious weekend for two at the unique “Seven Stars” hotel in Milan, Italy
• Enjoy a day on the set of Giovanni Veronesi’s upcoming movie, “Manuale d’Amore 3” plus two tickets to the premiere in Rome, Italy
• Enjoy a fantastic 3-day stay at the Hotel Badrutt’s Palace (St. Moritz) in the Swiss Alps
• Enjoy a weekend stay in the low-emission zone of Northern Italy at the luxurious resort of Borgo Mustonate
• Learn from the best in a one-hour private golf lesson with Italian pro-golfer Diana Luna
• A pair of Caovilla’s shoes customized for the winner and a visit to Caovilla’s Company
• An Andrea Bargnani autographed Italian National Team vest
• Meet Editor-in-Chief Clemente Mimun and his staff behind the scenes of TG5 evening news
• Meet architect Mario Bellini and spend a day discovering the secrets of his success
• A weekend of wine tasting at the Ferrari Estate in Trent
For more information, visit www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/rfkeurope or email email@example.com