Christie’s Green Auction: A Bid to Save the Earth
Charitybuzz has teamed up with Christie’s for an unprecedented auction for the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day called “Christie’s Green Auction: A Bid to Save the Earth.”
This particular auction features some of the most incredible luxury vacations and eco-adventures, all carbon offset by NativeEnergy.
All of the money raised will directly benefit four of the most well-known not-for-profits: NRDC, Central Park Conservancy, Oceana, and Conservation International.
The auction is currently live at: www.charitybuzz.com/abidtosavetheearth.
Once-in-a-lifetime trips available in Christie’s Green Auction include:
- Amanyara Resort in the Turks and Caicos Islands where some of the world’s best wall and reef diving. Enjoy 4 nights complimentary accommodation for up to 8 guests a 4-bedroom villa – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/200017
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula with Polar Explorer Robert Swan. Gain firsthand knowledge of the continent’s fragile ecosystem, experience its unique wildlife, observe the magnificent landscape of Antarctica and participate in our Antarctic leadership and sustainability program – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2000174
- Up to 10 guests can enjoy 4 nights in the 7,000 foot penthouse at the most luxurious Hugo Plaza in Dubai with 180 degree views of the city – The 3801 – the tallest building in the world. Butler and Driver included – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/200053
- Ultimate Wellness Package for 4 People from Six Senses: 10 nights of accommodation in the Retreat on the Hill – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2000199
- 10 days aboard the National Geographic Endeavor and explore the Galapagos Islands by Zodiac, snorkeling and hiking with a team of naturalist and see marine life only a Darwinian specialist would get to see – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2000101
- Cuixmala Casa La Loma – 4 days in a fantasy palace set on a wide swath of unspoiled beach within a private nature reserve and then 3 days in the traditionally artistic Hacienda de San Antonio – http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/200041
Bidding is open through May 6 at www.charitybuzz.com/abidtosavetheearth.
Details on how to participate in the live and silent auctions or how to donate, volunteer and act can be found at www.abidtosavetheearth.org.
The goal is to not only raise much needed funds for the NGO’s, but to set a new standard in green by striving to make the auction carbon neutral and as green as possible.
Christie’s has partnered with NativeEnergy, a climate solutions pioneer, to reduce the global warming effects of traveling to the auctions and the travel included in the auctioned travel-related packages.
NativeEnergy is a climate solutions innovator and recognized leader in the US carbon market, offering services that reduce carbon emissions to fight global warming.