La Plage Resort on Sicily, Italy
Courtesy of: La Plage Resort
Isola Bella is Sicily’s famous nature island preserve.
Italy’s Ragosta Hotels Collection has combined “luxury with nature” with the launch of its chic new boutique resort, La Plage Resort.
La Plage Resort was created to attract the growing travel trend of up-market travelers seeking an extraordinary hospitality experience that incorporates elements of their own lifestyles, including modern yet stylish accommodations and innovative dining options.
La Plage Resort will open as a five-star boutique property with only 61 guestrooms and suites.
La Plage Resort was designed by the architecture firm of Pantha, and created on the philosophy of “luxury based on nature.”
The luxury resort is located in a secular pine forest, and all design aspects and furnishing feature natural elements such as stone, woods and plants.
Below are some of La Plage Resort amenities:
Guestroom and Suites:
* Standard Rooms
* Bungalow Garden View Rooms
* Bungalow Sea View Rooms
* Deluxe Bungalow Sea View Rooms
* Deluxe Suits
* Fusion Restaurant featuring Italian and Asian cuisine overlooking Isola Bella
* Lounge Bar located near Fusion Restaurant
* Seaside Bar with refreshment services
* Reception halls with accommodations for up to 200 guests
* On-site ExPure SPA facilities featuring four-person Jacuzzi, emotional shower, Turkish bath, massage room, relaxation area with tea corner and Panoramic solarium
Additional services and signature amenities at the resort include: in-room customized toiletries from ExPure SPA, Amaretto Lazzaroni cookies, luxurious linens, robes and towels.
In addition to enjoying the uber-luxury items in the guestrooms and villas travelers will be able to customize their hotel stay in the manner in which they are accustomed but with an element of surprise and pure decadence.
For additional information, please visit La Plage Resort