Le Palais des Thes – Signature “Creations” Candles
Photo: Le Palais des Thés
Tea company Le Palais des Thés, was first created in Paris in 1986 by Francois-Xavier Delmas.
Le Palais des Thés offers all-natural Signature Flavored Teas (‘Les Creations”), pure Single Estate Teas, and exceptional, limited edition “Grand Crus”.
All of the company’s tea products are available online via their e-boutique, plus in their first two American stores located in New York City.
Leveraging their signature “Créations”, Le Palais des Thés has now moved into the the world of fragrance with its new candle range.
Offering five amazing scents that are each inspired by a moment of pleasure, this new line of luxury candles will truly take you on a voyage around the world.
Here’s a description of each of the five new fragrance candles from Le Palais des Thés:
– Imagine yourself in the hushed, sensual and mysterious atmosphere of a traditional Chinese tea house with Thé des Concubines candle. This candle is based on a signature blend of green and black tea, with fruity, flowery, and spicy notes ($45).
– Take a hot bath in an Istanbul hammam with the Thé du Hammam candle. This azure candle is an Eastern celebration of fresh green tea, delicate rose petals and orange blossom, ripe red fruits and crystallised fruits ($45).
– Follow the scent of cherry blossoms through the shrines of Kyoto with the Fleur de Geisha candle. This chic pink candle is based on the airy and celestial fragrance of Le Palais des Thés’ signature green tea ($45).
– Dream of Sicilian orchards and London fog with Thé des Lords candle. As it burns, its fragrance intensifies – solar, unpredictable, elegant. The candle and its bright green packaging are an invitation to vitality ($45).
– Meditate at a Buddhist temple in Tibet with Thé des Moines candle. Scented with sacred plants and flowers, this warm ochre candle releases its mystical, luminous, enchanting bouquet as it burns. Perfect for a calm, relaxing environment ($45).
All five candles from Le Palais des Thés will burn for approximately 50 hours and are available for immediate purchase at http://us.palaisdesthes.com