Halloween Spirit Recipes – Appleton Estate Rum
Appleton Estate Rum
Halloween is fast approaching. Are you looking for some ghoulishly good cocktails for your Halloween party?
Well Appleton Estate Rum has put together several delicious libation recipes that embrace fall’s flavors, including ginger, nutmeg, and of course pumpkin.
These creative cocktails from Appleton Estate Rum are sure to delight and make fall or Halloween themed party a huge hit with your guests!
Cursed Hot Buttered Rum
Large batch recipe for cocktail base:
* 1 lb. Brown Sugar
* 0.25 lb. Butter
* Pinch of Salt
* 4.0 oz. Fresh Apple Cider
* 0.5 oz. Fresh Extracted Ginger Juice
* 0.5 tsp. Nutmeg
* 0.5 tsp. Allspice
Individual cocktail recipe:
Using this prepared cocktail base, select an appropriate mug. Then add:
* 2 Heaping Tablespoons of the Prepared Cocktail Base
* 2.0 oz. Appleton Estate Reserve
* Approximately 6.0 oz. of Hot Water, Stir
* Garnish: Cinnamon Stick
Blend the above ingredients and bring to a boil before removing from the heat then let cool and store in refrigerator.
Witch’s Pumpkin Egg Nog
* 1.5 oz. Appleton Estate Reserve Rum (Infused with Cloves, Allspice, Cinnamon)
* 0.5 oz. Navan Vanilla Liqueur
* 1 oz. Eggnog
* 1 oz. Pumpkin Purée (From the Can)
* 4 Dash Fees Aromatic Bitters
* 1 Bar Spoon Maple Syrup Grade B
* Optional: Fresh Whipped Cream Top (Heavy Whipping Cream)
7 oz Martini or Coop
Build all ingredients in your shaker; shake and strain into a chilled martini or coop glass; top with fresh whipped cream (optional).