Wyndham Blake Chicago – A Landmark Luxury Hotel in the Windy City
Wyndham Blake Chicago
The city of Chicago offers spectacular backdrop to a variety of year-end cultural and sporting events, plus a soaring city skyline that include the Willis Tower (i.e. The Sears Tower)and the John Hancock Center.
If you are looking for a place to stay in the “Windy City”, we highly recommend the Wyndham Blake Chicago, a landmark luxury hotel with an ideal South Loop downtown location that puts you conveniently close to city’s best recreation, culture, shopping, dining and entertainment.
The Wyndham Blake Chicago is a landmark boutique hotel located in the city’s South Loop, Ideally situated near Chicago’s best summertime fun. The luxury hotel’s location conveniently places you close to city’s best recreation, culture, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Wyndham Blake Chicago is housed in the lavishly restored, 19th-century Morton building at 500 S. Dearborn Street within the distinctive Printer’s Row neighborhood.
Each of Wyndham Blake Chicago’s spacious guest rooms is elegantly appointed with warm, jewel-toned hues; richly finished wood furnishings; 12-foot vaulted ceilings and large, expansive windows providing sweeping views of Chicago.
Key Wyndham Blake Chicago hotel amenities include an on-site business center, 24-hour fitness center, dedicated concierge, oversized rain showerheads, sumptuous Egyptian cotton linens and plush bathrobes, complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed Internet access, valet parking, Wyndham’s True Blue® Spa Bath & Body Works® amenities and Wyndham Blake Chicago’s Personal Services Retreat Cart, which offers relaxing in-room spa services, including massage treatments, facials and nail care.
You can enjoy easy access to the best of Chicago’s summertime fun from your luxurious home base at the Wyndham Blake Chicago including:
• Explore the eclectic array of shops and restaurants in the surrounding Printer’s Row area, including the acclaimed Custom House Tavern, located right off Wyndham Blake Chicago’s lobby. Also right nearby are the famed State Street and Mag Mile shopping areas.
• Take in the spectacular view from the top of the Willis Tower, just blocks away, or visit Chicago’s number one attraction: the 3,300-foot-long Navy Pier on Lake Michigan, which features shops, restaurants, rides, entertainment and the Chicago Children’s Museum.
• Stroll to Grant Park, where you can take in the stunning lakefront, explore the award-winning mix of modern art, architecture and landscape design at Millennium Park, and explore the latest exhibits at the city’s premier museums. See the limited-engagement “Body Worlds” exhibit at the Museum of Science & Industry, for example, or learn how the human-equestrian bond has altered history at the Field Museum’s new “Horses” exhibit. Admire one of the world’s largest collections of Monet paintings at the Art Institute, dive into the fascinating world of sea creatures at Shedd Aquarium, or gaze at the stars at Adler Planetarium.
• Enjoy a show at Chicago’s world-class theater venues, including the Goodman Theatre, Cadillac Palace, the Oriental Theatre, The Chicago Opera Theater, and Chicago Shakespeare Theater.
• For baseball fans, catch a Sox or Cubs game–U.S. Cellular Field and Wrigley Field are each a short ride away from Wyndham Blake Chicago.
For additional information about Wyndham Blake Chicago, please visit www.hotelblake.com or call (312) 986-1234.