Sky Combat Ace – Aerial Joyrides in Las Vegas
Sky Combat Ace
Las Vegas is well known for extremes and ultimate thrills. Now try the latest craze – Sky Combat Ace (SCA) – the nation’s ultimate flight experience.
Suit up for a wild aerobatic flight of non-stop spins, barrel rolls, hammerheads and loops high above Las Vegas. Sky Combat Ace offers the adventure-of-a-lifetime.
Perfect for thrill-seekers, Sky Combat Ace offers aerial joyrides high above Nevada desert. Sky Combat Ace pairs you up with actual fighter pilots to learn the art of basic fighter maneuvering.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a first-time flight fanatic or advanced aviator, Sky Combat Ace (SCA) offers a package suited for everyone with five types of flying experiences:
· Aerobatic Flights – Star in your very own air show! Become wingman to one of SCA’s 10 professional fighter pilots and learn the art of basic flight maneuvering. You fly the plane under the supervision of SCA’s pilots to execute loops, rolls, hammerheads and spins.
· Aerial Dogfighting – Reenact your favorite “Top Gun” moment as you chase your opponent through the Nevada skies like a real fighter pilot. Feel the thrill of “the kill” as you aim and shoot your adversary using SCA’s special effects. If your aim is good, you’ll get instantaneous feedback as smoke flows from your opponent’s plane. Fight’s on!
· Multi-Day Adventures – Can’t choose just one? Indulge your need for speed and break up your SCA experience over a few days time span. Or, build your skills by reattempting the same package the next day!
· Sightseeing Packages – In an open-cockpit biplane fit for two (plus a pilot), enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert while flying over Las Vegas landmarks such as the Hoover Dam, Red Rock State Park, and the world-famous Las Vegas Strip (night flight options also available).
· Spectator Packages – Invite your friends to watch the action in SCA’s non-aerobatic aircraft, where they can take in your incredible experience from an unrivaled vantage point only a short distance away.
Guided by an expert aerobatic pilot, take the controls and live out your “Iceman” or “Maverick” fantasies with the Top Gun package; or take on the extreme (and aptly named) Adrenaline Rush, combining world-class aerobatics with air-to-air dog fights.
IF you’re looking for a great experience without all the thrills, then enjoy a sightseeing adventure in an open-cockpit biplane for incomparable views of the Hoover Dam and Red Rock Mountains, or a night flight over the bright city lights.
Flying in SCA’s spectacular airplanes is undoubtedly the highlight of any trip, but we didn’t stop there. Groups also can reserve the Sky Combat Ace Hangar for events pre- or post-flight to enjoy our state-of-the-art sound system, flat-screen TVs, foosball, darts, pool table, a Golden Tee and our Redbird Full Motion Simulator.
All packages include photos before take-off and video captured by one of four airplane-mounted cameras; specific packages can be found at www.skycombatace.com.
For additional info or to book your reservation, visit www.skycombatace.com or call 888-494-5850