Private Cellars Wine Club by Michael Mondavi
Private Cellars Wine Club – Michael Mondavi
Renowned Napa Valley vintner Michael Mondavi, recently announced they have launched “Private Cellars by Michael Mondavi”, which is an exclusive luxury wine club.
Private Cellars by Michael Mondav members will be able to access some of the world’s most rare and unique wines.
Private Cellars is solely focused on bringing to its members – high-end wines, including small production and limited edition wines-direct to consumers.
Membership to Private Cellars will be limited. It’s members will choose between receiving monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly shipments.
Each wine shipment will include a minimum of three bottles of a rare and collectible wine, and a selection of others, as pricing allows.
If you join before the end of this year, members will also receive as a special welcome gift, a bottle of Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi Castelgiocondo Brunello – a four-time Wine Spectator “Top 100″ ranked wine.
Membership benefits of Private Cellars includes:
– Access to collectible and rare wines
– Personalized visits, VIP access and introductions to top wineries, their owners and winemakers around the world including Italy’s Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi and Tenuta dell’ Ornellaia, Spain’s Vall Llach, the Michael Mondavi Family Winery in Napa and many more.
– The chance to host your own private event with Michael (as available) and top wine producers from around the world
– Meet other wine enthusiasts to discover, share and compare the best wine and travel experiences
– First-hand involvement in the art of winemaking through “Blend Your Own Wine” experiences hosted by Michael and his team in Napa Valley
– Invitations to special wine and culinary events with Michael Mondavi and other top wine producers from around the world
– Shipping is included on all club shipments (where applicable by law)
– 10% discount on most club wines and reorders
Michael Mondavi was quoted, “For the past 40+ years, my wine career has brought me in contact with some of the greatest family-owned wineries all over the world. Through my personal relationships with these producers, I am able to give Private Cellars members access to special wines, visits to the estates and personalized introductions to the people behind the wines.”
Another advantage to the Private Cellars program is members also receive periodic access to older vintages, signed bottles, magnums and other exclusive wine items in addition to exclusive wine and culinary experiences.
For additional information about Private Cellars membership by Michael Mondavi and participating wine estates can be found at www.privatecellars.com