Meet “The Bachelor” star Jason Mesnick and His Wife, Molly Malaney in Fiji
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
Fans of the recently completed ABC TV show The Bachelorette, will be excited to know they can actually meet two stars from the previous The Bachelorette and The Bachelor seasons.
Jason Mesnick took part in Season 4 of the The Bachelorette, as well as the becoming The Bachelor himself on Season 13 of that show. Jason Mesnick and his wife Molly Malaney, found true love and eventually got married. The couple now they want to share the beauty islands of Fiji with a special travel package.
Mesnick is sales manager for Down Under Answers (www.duatravel.com) and the travel company is offering a special package to Fiji.
Mesnick and Malaney will actually welcome adoring fans to join them at theKoro Sun Resort in Savusavu. This luxury resort was actually featured on the July 25th episode of this season’s The Bachelorette, in addition to to the Fiji Golf Resort & Spa in Nadi.
Here are the highlights of the Fiji trip, including spending time meeting and talking to both Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney.
· Round-trip airfare on Air Pacific departing Nov. 5, 2011 from Los Angeles to Nadi and from Nadi to Savusavu
· Keepsake pottery lei on arrival
· Round-trip airport/hotel transfers throughout
· Four nights in an ocean-view “bure” at the Koro Sun Resort, including all meals, plus:
· For the ladies, a forget-all-your-cares, one-hour massage at the Rainforest Spa
· For the gentlemen, a full round of golf
· Full-day waterfall expedition
· Half-day river kayak tour
· Four nights at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, including:
· Full buffet breakfast daily
· For the ladies, a 30-minute spa experience
· For the gentlemen, a 9-hole round of golf or dive experience
· Full-day Seaspray Sailing experience
· Half-day Nadi Faces & Places Tour
Jason Mesnick & Molly Malaney
This incredible 10-day vacation package to Fiji is priced at just $2,999 per person for a twin share and space is limited. For additional information, please visit www.duatravel.com/bachelorfiji.
For those unable to make the November trip, DUA Travel is offering a similar package without Jason and Molly, yet still covering the gorgeous area of the world showcased in the final episodes of “The Bachelorette”. Priced from $3,449, per person, departures available from August 1, 2011 – March 31, 2012. Seasonal surcharges apply.