Highland Tay Retreat Taymouth Castle Now For Sale in Scotland
Now is your chance to own a luxury property in beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Up for sale is an amazing golf and spa resort.
Located on one of Scotland’s most important privately-owned historic castle estates, you can purchase outright ownership and fractional ownership properties in the unique Highland Tay Retreat development.
This investment opportunity is an ideal real estate investment in Perthshire in the Scottish Highlands. Property investors can enjoy on-site facilities plus spacious, luxury properties.
The Highland Tay Retreat is found in one of the most beautiful areas in the entire British Isles. It’s only minutes north-east of the picturesque village of Kenmore in Perth and Kinross and just over an hour from the historic city of Edinburgh.
Here is a a summary of what is available at the historic Highland Tay Retreat Taymouth Castle
– 13th Fractional Ownership of a freehold property
– Located within Taymouth Castle
– Own a luxury hotel suite in Taymouth Castle’s East Wing
– Outright Freehold Ownership of a property in Highland Tay Retreat
– Each owner receives a rental return of 10% of the purchase price per annum for 2 years from completion
– Impressive onsite facilities for full relaxation and enjoyment of the splendor of the Highlands
– Rental returns paid from solicitor’s escrow account
– Alternatively, you can use your property for up to 4 weeks per year.
– Facilities including an 18-hole golf course designed by James Braid (who created Gleneagles, which hosted the 2014 Ryder Cup), fishing on the River Tay and much more, including a world-class spa.
Inside the castle, Francis Bernasconi who is known as the greatest designer of fine plasterwork of the era, created a central staircase that rises up 100 feet through all four stories of the central tower. In addition, many of the castle’s ceilings were painted by Cornelius Dixon.
The scenic River Tay is the longest river found in Scotland and is famous for its Atlantic salmon. The river runs right through the castle grounds, making it a terrific place for great fishing.
So now you can own a property within the walls of a legendary Scottish castle along with an incredible hotel suite.
Pre-launch pricing for the Scotland’s Highland Tay Retreat Taymouth Castle is:
Property outright starts at £357,500 instead of £390,000
Fractional membership starts at £27,500 instead of £30,000