Los Cabos in Mexico, has increasingly become a hot, luxury travel destination for those who desire a romantic escape.
Los Cabos is located in Mexico on the tip of the 1,000-mile long Baja Peninsula. Cabo, as many call it offers vacationers a dramatic desert backdrop and the scenic coastlines of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean.
Not only have many Los Cabos resorts and hotels been built with privacy in mind, but they also offer private spaces for ultimate privacy. If you are a privacy seeking couple or maybe a celebrity, staying under the radar is important.
The various luxury resorts in Los Cabos, of which many are all-inclusive, provide couples access a full-range of private, intimacy opportunities.
– Behind the stunning cliffs of Pedegral Mountain, Capella Pedregral is the ideal property for honeymooners. This luxury resort offers its guests private plunge pools in all of their luxury villas. The resort is only accessed by a tunnel.
– The new Secrets Puerto Los Cabos offers couples unlimited luxury and seclusion at this adults only all-inclusive resort.
– The new private villas at Las Ventanas Al Paraiso provide romantic couples a private beach and pool to themselves. The villas even include 24/7 butler service.
Secluded Couples Retreats:
– Focusing on a savvy couple who’s into health and wellness, Zoetry Casa del Mar provides the “Art of Romance Package.” This VIP package includes breakfast in bed and a luxurious, chocolate turndown service.
– The Grand Solmar Land’s End resort (photo above) offers an isolated, sunset pool facing the beautiful Pacific Ocean. It’s a picture perfect place to watch the sun go down each night during your Los Cabos stay.
Located between two scenic bluffs, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Esperanza provides the only private resort beach in Cabo San Lucas for couples to get married under the sunset.
– Casa Natalia can be found in San Jose del Cabo. The property’s gated garden provides a romantic option for the ultimate, intimate wedding ceremony.
– Looking to get wet and wild and tie the know all at the same time? Bahia Hotel offers private underwater weddings!
– If that is a little to extreme for you and you desire a more traditional wedding ceremony, you have several choices to choose from. The Sheraton Hacienda, One & Only Palmilla and Cabo Azul all offer an on-site chapel.
As secluded romantic retreat vacations rise in popularity, Los Cabos luxury properties are quickly adjusting to meet that demand. Once you want to get out from your romantic enclave and explore the area, venture out and discover the many Los Cabos activity centers, including – San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo Pulmo as well as Todos Santos.