Spa & Salon at ARIA
The wild and craziness of another New Year celebration is over. Like most of us, we trey to start the new Year with a long list of resolution. Go on a diet, more excercise, save more money, do more charity work, etc….
Whatever the New Year resolutions you have come up with, maybe it’s time to throw them all away and indulge in the luxury that is Las Vegas.
We’ve offered an intriguing list of ultimate pleasures in Sin City. Beyond the slot machines and water-downed casino drinks, there is a world of luxury and pampering that only Las Vegas can deliver.
Forget the diet. AAA Five Diamond Chef Joel Robuchon has sixteen courses of his legendary French cuisine at MGM Grand. Treat yourself. Gift yourself with the exclusive items from brands like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci and Tiffany’s in Crystals at CityCenter. Skip the workout. Get pampered with the luxurious Caviar Facial at Spa Bellagio or Spa & Salon Vdara’s Four Hands Massage with champagne… and more.
Forget the Diet
· As the only restaurant in Vegas to ever hold three Michelin stars, Joël Robuchon at MGM Grand offers a dining experience that’ll impress even the most refined of palates – the 16 Course Degustation Menu. The ultimate splurge in fine French cuisine, Gault Millau’s Chef of the Century’s menu evolves seasonally. The menu is currently priced at $425 per person and features countless delicacies, such as “Le Foie Gras,” a Carpaccio of foie gras and potatoes, covered with white truffle shavings. Indulge yourself in the Bread Cart, with more than a dozen types of breads pulled from the oven minutes before service begins; the eclectic Cheese Cart with 15-20 varieties available nightly; and the Mignardises Trolley, filled with more than 30 handmade delights – all at unlimited quantities with your meal.
· In the land of $100 margaritas and $1,000 shots of whiskey, there should be no surprise that Las Vegas is home to an extravagant and unrivaled burger-eating experience. Renowned Chef Hubert Keller of Fleur at Mandalay Bay serves up FleurBurger 5000, a gastronomic jackpot. The foie gras and black truffle-topped Kobe burger is accompanied by a bottle of Chateau Petrus 1995 poured in Ichendorf Brunello stemware, exclusively imported from Italy. After the meal, the team at Fleur by Hubert Keller will ship the glasses to the guest’s home at no additional charge. All this decadence for the price of $5,000!
· Chef Masa Takayama of barMASA at ARIA Resort & Casino offers a dish that epitomizes his style to the most indulgent degree – the Masa Toro with caviar. Delicate fatty Toro is topped with a mountain of Osetra caviar and served with crispy, buttery brioche. Just three simple ingredients create an epicurean experience that’s not of this planet, available for $240.
Skip the Workout
· The Spa & Salon at ARIA Spa Suites are 800 square foot private suites which offer an individualized spa journey that truly invokes a feeling of escape. Within the Aiji-stone walls, guest can indulge in any of The Spa &Salon at ARIA’s luxurious treatments beneath soothing natural lighting. Every element of the spa is provided in a private room, including a lounge area, vanity, lockers, personal steam shower, and three-person hydrotherapy tub. Each “spa within a spa” can accommodate up to eight people, to allow the exclusive package to be shared (it is the holiday season!); packages range from a 3-hour series of spa or salon treatments to a 12-hour VIP experience.
· Why enjoy a massage from one masseuse when you can have two?! Spa & Salon Vdara at Vdara Hotel & Spa in CityCenter offers the Four Hands Massage where two massage therapists work in tandem incorporating Swedish massage-style techniques with light to medium pressure. An enjoyable way and extravagant way to relieve stress and tension after the holiday season.
· Who said caviar was only for eating? Resolve to indulge and enjoy renewed skin with a facial cocktail of crushed pearls, marine caviar and hydrating botanical elements. With the Caviar Fusion Facial offered by Spa Bellagio, guests can start the year off right with more firm and younger-looking skin.
· An unmatched level of exclusivity is exactly what Crystals at CityCenter provides for guests looking for the perfect gift for themselves. Within this shopping mecca are an unprecedented collection of world-renowned retailers, including North America’s largest Louis Vuitton and the only North America location of Tag Heuer. Also featuring flagship location for Prada, Gucci, YSL, Fendi, Tiffany’s and much more… each retailer offers something new and unique whether it be an exclusive item or shopping experience at these locations.
Sky Sites – ARIA
· The Sky Suites in ARIA Resort & Casino are not your usual run-of-the-mill cushy VIP rooms. Everything from its Sealy posturepedic mattresses to the integrated guestroom technology system and its exceptional 24/7 customized concierge service will ensure stays are legendary. Each exclusive suite (though you can’t really describe it as just a suite) comes with unlimited complimentary limousine access; including airport pick-up so you can arrive in style to ARIA’s private Sky Suite porte cochere’s check-in and enjoy one of the exclusive full-service lounge. Just one small step up is the Sky Villas, featuring private massage rooms, fully-equipped exercise rooms, relaxing sauna and steam rooms, personal salon/barber rooms, and much more.
· You don’t need to be a celebrity to feel like one in Vegas! Start the off New Year in grand style by staying at SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand. With 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows that provide sweeping views of the city, this haven offers unmatched personal service that includes in-LOFT massages and 24-hour concierge.
· For thrill-seekers looking for the experience of a lifetime, the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay provides a true adrenaline rush. Daredevils can dive into the 1.3-million-gallon, 22-foot-deep Shipwreck Exhibit that houses rays, sawfish, green sea turtles and seven different species of sharks including White Tip Reef and Zebra Sharks.
· Forget the workout while playing to win the ARIA’s exclusive Ivey Room. This high stakes room is in honor of seven-time World Series of Poker Champion and popular professional Phil Ivey. The Ivey Room offers poker players the opportunity to play some of the world’s highest-limit games and features direct player access to the Poker Room cashier cage where guests can utilize one of 480 safety deposit boxes. The Ivey Room provides guests 24-hour tableside dining, complimentary beverage service from the friendliest cocktail servers in the industry, an overhead state-of-the-art music system and three 42-inch television monitors for viewing sporting events or other programming.