Luxury Honeymoon Retreat – ARIA Resort & Casino at Las Vegas’ CityCenter
ARIA Resort & Casino
Las Vegas is well known for quick get-away weddings. But this luxury mecca in the desert has also grown to become one of the leading honeymoon destinations in the world.
New brides have dreamed for years of their fantasy wedding and honeymoon. If your perfect honeymoon includes wearing a frisky lingerie shopping experience in a “Couples Dressing Room” followed by the ultimate sweet treat – a three-inch miniature recreation of her wedding cake, then the magnificent ARIA Resort & Casino at Las Vegas’ CityCenter is your choice.
The luxurious CityCenter in Las Vegas truly offers unique opportunities to extend your dream wedding into an effortless dream honeymoon.
Here’s a wonderful list of what to do in Las Vegas after the “I DOS”:
* High above the Las Vegas Strip in ARIA Resort & Casino, couples can retreat to their own “love loft” with panoramic views of the city and mountains. ARIA’s Sky Suites offer an incredible experience that includes personalized concierge services such as romantic in-room candlelit dinners, customized balloons and flowers covering every inch of the suite, a three-inch replica of their wedding cake created by world-renowned pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury, or turn-down service including a drawn bath filling their room with sensual aromatherapy-infused steam. And when couples decide it’s time for “lights off,” the Goodnight feature on the one-touch, in-room technology control turns lights and TV off, and turns lovers on.
* The Spa & Salon at ARIA provides a relaxing escape from in-laws’ nagging about baby plans and residual wedding stress. Lovebirds can “heat things up” with a Hot Stone Couples massage and plunge into the even warmer infinity-edge therapy pool on Las Vegas’ only Co-ed Balcony. For truly special treatment, couples can ask for one of the The Spa at ARIA’s exclusive spa suites—providing hours of ecstasy in a blissfully private spa-within-a-spa environment.
* Lovers can find the way to each other’s hearts—through the stomach—nestled in an intimate booth inside Sage’s romantic atmosphere. Enjoy Chef Shawn McClain’s selection of aphrodisiac cuisine like Market Oysters served with piquillo pepper and Tabasco sorbet and seductive spirits such as Sage’s extensive absinthe selection, which will stimulate more than the conversation.
* Another romantic venue at ARIA is Blossom; a dining area designed to channel an enchanted garden that serves authentic Chinese cuisine like Pan-Fried Beef with sweet ginger and pineapple. Enjoy a spicy dish now to enjoy an even spicier “dish” in the bedroom later.
* They might already have the ring, but who’s to say they can’t have more jewels to go along with it? Tiffany & Co. inside Crystals at CityCenter, adjacent to ARIA, is the largest Tiffany’s boutique in Las Vegas and offers a jaw-dropping jewelry shopping experience. Tiffany’s features an exclusive Las Vegas line including bracelets with sterling silver dice and card suit charms, and card motif pendants that will be cherished forever as a timeless reminder of the honeymoon.
* Make sure she looks chic between the sheets with Kiki de Montparnasse in Crystals at CityCenter. The only location in Las Vegas, Kiki inspires the romantic imagination and offers a fanciful collection of luxury lingerie, 24K gold-plated restraints and other cheeky intimacy products that range from darling to quite daring! The Kiki Boutique at Crystals is the first and only location to feature an exclusive Couples Dressing Room and Portrait Booth – a frisky space for lovers to put a new spin on the phrase “Half-Off” merchandise.
* There is nothing cliché about seeing Elvis in Las Vegas when experiencing ARIA’s resident Cirque du Soleil production, Viva ELVIS. The show chronicles the icon’s legacy, life, and love story with wife Priscilla and will get couples “All Shook Up” in a really good way.
* “Adventurous” couples who don’t want to spend all day in their luxurious Sky Suites bed (although who would blame them if they did?) can visit ARIA’s Tour Desk for personalized explorations to the outskirts of Southern Nevada including Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. The sky’s the limit in designing these day trips—literally—with options like sipping champagne and enjoying hors d’oeuvres on a thrilling flight to the Grand Canyon’s see-through, 4,000-feet in-the-air, Skywalk.