Celebrate New Year’s Eve at The St. Regis San Francisco
The St. Regis San Francisco is truly a luxury San Francisco hotel that defines both elegance and sophistication. Offering incredible views of the San Francisco cityscape, The St. Regis San Francisco hotel is located in the City by the Bay’s popular SoMA district.
The St. Regis San Francisco luxury hotel is proud to announce its latest St. Regis Aficionado package – the New Year’s Eve Bubbles & Baubles.
If you desire experiencing San Francisco’s most astounding affair of 2014, then the incredible New Year’s Eve Bubbles & Baubles package should be your top choice. This amazing event is a result of a partnership with city’s original jeweler – Shreve & Co and San Francisco’s acclaimed Waterbar restaurant.
Hotel guests at The St. Regis San Francisco luxury hotel will receive the following as part of the New Year’s Eve Bubbles & Baubles aficionado package:
· Overnight accommodations at San Francisco’s premier address in an expansive St. Regis Suite for one night, December 31, 2014, complete with signature St. Butler Service to meet guests’ every need.
· Guests will enjoy a private in-suite sabering ritual, an alluring St. Regis tradition that entails opening a $5,000 bottle of Krug Clos d’Ambonnay à la Napoleon, accompanied by an oyster amuse bouche.
· One-of-a-kind Mikimoto pearl strand necklace from Shreve & Co.
· Luxurious Bentley House Car accommodations to and from Waterbar, the city’s finest waterfront restaurant overlooking the dazzling Bay Bridge and nearby illuminated Ferry Building.
· Dinner for two at Waterbar with a view overlooking The Bay Lights, the iconic light sculpture on the Bay Bridge designed by world-famous artist Leo Villareal. As this stunning art installation comes to an end March 2015, guests will be offered the unparalleled privilege to see the cherished display in its final months as the backdrop of their meal.
· Lavish five-course dinner at Waterbar, complete with a variety of wine pairings to perfectly enhance each delectable dish. The meal will begin with selections such as caviar and Maine lobster paired with sparkling wine to awaken the palate, move on to other fine seafood options such as black bass, scallops and turbot, and finish with seasonally-inspired warm gingerbread pudding paired with ice wine, a special occasion delicacy. At the stroke of midnight, guests will enjoy a front-row seat to the waterfront fireworks display.
· Guests can toast 2015 the following morning over brunch at Vitrine with a personal mixing session of the St. Regis Signature Bloody Mary cocktail. The Bloody Mary has been a part of St. Regis history since 1934 when bartender Fernand Petiot introduced the “Red Snapper” at the King Cole Bar at The St. Regis New York. The Bloody Mary has since become a signature ritual for St. Regis Hotels & Resorts around the world, and guests will enjoy a private tasting with a St. Regis mixologist at their table.
The incredible New Year’s Eve Bubbles & Baubles Aficionado Package from The St. Regis San Francisco is priced at $75,000 for double occupancy – exclusively on December 31, 2014 (including all taxes and service charges).