Amazing Golf Experience at 2013 Masters: Saturday Series Pro-Am and Player Panel Dinner
If golf is your passion, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Play 18 holes with PGA TOUR professionals from the field of the 2013 Masters on Saturday, April 13th during the Masters and experience professional golf play first hand.
The Saturday Series Pro-Am will be held at the highly regarded Reserve Club at Woodside Plantation in Aiken, SC.
Since there is no official Pro-Am before or during the Masters, this will be the only opportunity for amateurs to play golf with some of the actual participants from the Masters field. Rounding out the Pro-Am field will be 6 PGA TOUR professionals from the actual Masters field and 6 highly notable PGA TOUR professionals. Twelve groups of 4 amateurs will play with one TOUR professional.
Each group will play nine holes with a PGA TOUR professional from the Masters field and nine holes with a notable TOUR player not from the field. There are 48 spots available for sale and tickets are expected to sell out quickly.
One spot in the Saturday Series Masters Pro-Am will retail for $6,000 which will include:
– A fun-filled day “inside the ropes” with PGA TOUR professionals from the field of the 2013 Masters as well as some past Masters contestants.
– A unique format which allows the amateurs to play with two different PGA TOUR professionals during the 18 hole round.
– Breakfast with the TOUR professionals, an interactive pre-round clinic, an opportunity to warm up alongside the PGA TOUR professionals on the range, 18 holes of golf with a competition and an awards luncheon following play.
– Unique, high-end gift package, on course contests, prizes and championship styled trophies for the winning team.
– Autographed photographs, commemorative Masters pin flag and an opportunity to meet all of the PGA TOUR professionals at the Pro-Am.
For this exclusive event, a Saturday Series Player Panel Dinner will take place on Friday, April 12th at a first class venue close to the Augusta National Golf Club. The dinner is open to the public with limited seating for 100 special guests, sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Pricing per Seat: $700.00; Pricing per 10 Seat Table: $6,500.00 which will feature:
– A fun filled and interactive evening with PGA TOUR professionals competing in The 2013 Masters
– A lively cocktail reception with five star hors d’oeuvres
– A first class full course dinner complemented with fine wines
– PGA TOUR professionals sharing insights as contestants playing in The Masters
– A moderated interactive panel discussion featuring Masters contestants telling stories about life on TOUR and giving opinions on the current hot topics in golf
– Each guest receives a commemorative Masters pin flag autographed by the PGA TOUR
You have the option of participating in both the Pro-Am and the Player Panel Dinner or sign up for just one of the events. The choice is yours.
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your 2013 Masters: Saturday Series Pro-Am or and Player Panel Dinner request. We will promptly get back to you.