WorldTeam Tennis Legends Camp at Rosewood Little Dix Bay Resort
Rosewood Little Dix Bay is a luxury resort located in the Caribbean and offers its guests a choice of luxurious villas and suites, plus a luxury spa. The property is one of the most exclusive five star hotels in the British Virgin Islands.
With the success of the current U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York City, Rosewood Little Dix Bay is now offering its WorldTeam Tennis Legends Camp package.
This is an ultimate tennis-themed travel package that is sure to appeal to tennis lovers, who also want to enjoy a luxury stay in the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
The WorldTeam Tennis Legends Camp package features lessons from professional coaches on the Caribbean resort’s state-of-the-art courts, in addition to the opportunity of watching famous tennis superstars such as Rafael Nadal, Ana Ivanovic, and Stefan Edberg in action.
Between November 12-16, 2013, the luxurious Rosewood Little Dix Bay, Caribbean resort will offer exclusive access to train with celebrated coaches Wayne Bryan and Murphy Jensen. The resort is known for its state-of-the-art courts and top notch tennis programs.
You’ll also get the opportunity to watch the Necker Cup Tennis Charity Exhibition with courtside seats and view the tennis talents of Rafael Nadal, Ana Ivanovic, and Stefan Edberg.
After the Necker Cup Tennis Charity Exhibition ends, you will enjoy a fine dining experience at Sir Richard Branson’s legendary “End of the World” charity dinner, auction and party.
WorldTeam Tennis Legends Camp tennis package at Rosewood Little Dix Bay includes:
* 4-night / 5-day all-inclusive package
* Entry into the Legends Tennis Camp and Clinics for two (2)
* Two (2) courtside seats to the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition on Necker Island
* Two (2) entries to the “End of the World” Charity Dinner, Auction & Party with Sir Richard Branson and other ATP / WTA Tennis Legends, on Necker Island
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. (cocktails, house wines included; excludes Super Premium alcohol, wine lists, & sparkling wines)
* All food and beverage service charges
* Round-trip transfers from Tortola and VIJ Airport
* 20% discount on spa treatments from 9am-2pm
* Unlimited use of Rosewood Little Dix Bay resort facilities including snorkeling gear, movie presentations, fitness, pool and tennis
Pricing for this amazing tennis getaway package is $13,000. 10% of the package proceeds are designated for charity.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy this tennis-themed travel package. It’s truly a tennis-lover’s dream come true.
If you are interested in booking a reservation at the Caribbean’s Rosewood Little Dix Bay luxury resort, please contact one of the travel concierge specialists at The Life of Luxury.