VIP Golf Experience at the 2018 Tropical Challenge in the Bahamas
Golf lovers can be rabid fans and follow their favorite golfers with a passion. Now is your chance to be part of a VIP golf experience, plus so much more! Make your reservations now for the upcoming 2018 Tropical Challenge in Albany, Bahamas.
The exciting 2018 Tropical Challenge is your chance to participate in a golf experience like no other. It’s scheduled May 14-15, 2018 and will be held in Albany, Bahamas. Get exclusive and intimate access to the golf pros Ian Poulter and Henrik Stenson. Hence, as one of 16 confirmed registrants, you will spend two days with exciting like-minded individuals. Plus mingle and play with two of modern golf’s greatest players creating lasting memories.
Golf, Deep Sea Fishing, and Prizes
The 2018 Tropical Challenge features a thrilling competitive format. Teams are awarded points for landing the biggest fish the Caribbean has to offer. In addition, earn additional points by winning each match out on the golf course. This VIP golf experience should not be missed.
The Tropical Challenge – Ian Poulter vs. Henrik Stenson
Ian has had an amazing last 6 weeks. He claimed the 1st place trophy in Houston and earned himself a spot in The Masters. In addition, Ian Poulter was notching another strong Top 10 finish in Hilton Head. Some say he is playing his best golf in years. It’s hard to argue with those recent golf results.
This British Open Champion had an amazing 2017 and is already making his mark on 2018. Henrick has several Top 10 finishes including a Tie for 5th at Augusta National. Therefore Henrik Stenson’s consistency and Swedish sense of humor make him a golf tour favorite.
The Ernie Els designed Albany Golf Championship Course is part of the Albany Golf and Beach Resort. In addition, teams will be selected by each Captain based on registered player handicap.
Confirm Your Registration:
This exclusive VIP golf experience is granted on a first-come basis. Your meals, tips, drinks, golf, deep sea fishing, Aurae Gear, transfers, and private charter from Orlando to Albany are included.
The Aurae Lifestyle is for the accomplished person that wants more. Everything Aurae does is designed to provide our members with indescribable bespoke experiences that enhance their lives.
• A Registration Fee of $15,000 per participant is due at time of confirming.
• Aurae Lifestyle Members have priority registration at discount pricing. Please contact your relationship manager.
• Payment is due at time of registration and may be made with your major credit card or BTC, ETH, BCH.
• Participants may only register a maximum of a single foursome.
• Confirmed Participants will be staying in the private residences of Ian, Henrik, and other Albany members.
• Pictures with the Team Captains and teams will be provided. However you are able to have pictures with the Team Captains at any time.
• Transfers to and from Orlando International Airport must be booked in advance. While these are included, advanced notice is required.
Don’t Forget the Swag!
Aurae Gear – Over $5K of Official Swag
Team Uniforms – Each Captain has specially selected Peter Millar gear for each competition.
Geared Up – Each golf experience participant will receive luxury headphones and carry on leather bag. Plus you will also receive Titleist golf balls, a Scotty Cameron putter, and much more.
Signed Memorabilia – Each participant will receive various autographed memorabilia by each golf team Captain.
– Depart via Private Jet Orlando FBO ~2pm EST
– Arrive in Albany Bahamas ~4pm EST
– Check in and refresh ~4pm-7pm EST
– Cocktails and Team Meet up ~7pm-8pm EST
– Dinner on the Beach ~8pm EST
– Breakfast at the Marina ~8am EST
– Deep Sea Fishing ~8:30am-11:30am EST
– Lunch at Albany Club House ~12pm-1pm EST
– Match Play 18 Holes ~1pm-6pm EST
– Refresh and Check Out ~6pm-7pm EST
– Depart via Private Jet Albany ~7:30pm EST
– Dinner and Drinks served on the Flight
– Prizes Awarded
– Arrive Orlando ~8:45pm EST
Have you been looking for a unique, VIP golf experience? We hope you have found it here with the 2018 Tropical Challenge in the Bahamas. It’s just 2 weeks away so make your plans today. Well don’t miss out since only 16 confirmed registrants can participate.