Valentine’s Day Romance Travel Packages for Lovers
This Sunday is Valentine’s Day. If you haven’t made your travel plans for a romantic weekend, don’t worry. There is still time to book your last minute, Valentine’s Day romance getaway. Live a life of luxury and travel in VIP style.
Love is in the air at five luxury hotels. We are sharing three Valentine’s Day romance travel packages in New York City, one in Miami, Florida and one in the Bahamas. Give that special person in your life a travel gift he or she will remember for years to come.
This year both Valentine’s Day and President’s Day actually fall over a three-day weekend. What a fantastic time to getaway and plan a perfect, romantic vacation. Below are the five Valentine’s Day romance travel packages:
The Time New York – New York, NY
The Time New York is a destination for creative professionals, travelers and local residents and everyone in between in the heart of the Theater District. Guests will discover the hotel’s contemporary environment inspired by modern art and the concept of time. Redesigned by the David Rockwell Group, the hotel offers travelers an urban lifestyle destination with a refined edge in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
· Package: Cozy up this Valentine’s Day with the Time for Love offer. Enjoy luxury accommodations in our Timeless King or Timeless Suite, a bottle of champagne upon arrival, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petal turn down and breakfast in bed for 2.
· Package pricing starts at $315 per night
· For additional information, please visit – http://www.thetimehotels.com/new-york/offers-en.html
LOTTE New York Palace – New York, NY
LOTTE New York Palace (photo above) is one of Manhattan’s most iconic luxury properties that gracefully blends the famed Villard Mansion, a New York City landmark, with a contemporary 55-story tower. The hotel completed an extensive $140 million renovation in the fall of 2013 that transformed its premier rooms and suites in The Towers and introduced brilliantly conceived lobby spaces, specialty suites and event spaces.
· Packages: Reconnect with your Valentine at LOTTE New York Palace with one of three special Valentine’s Day packages: Sweet Valentine’s Retreat, Champagne Suite: Suite Escape and Jewel Suite: Reignite the Spark(le).
o Sweet Valentine’s Retreat: Rate of $299 per night (all accommodations) excluding the specialty suites.
· Enjoy delectable macaroons and champagne while taking in the spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline in luxury accommodations.
o Champagne Suite: Suite Escape total Cost: $25,000 per night.
· Spend a romantic night in this 5,000 square foot triplex suite with a chef prepared dinner for two and a special bottle of Dom Perignon, then unwind with an 80-minute aromatherapy couples massage in suite.
o Jewel Suite: Reignite the Spark(le) total package cost: $25,000 per night.
· Enjoy a one night stay in the lavish 5,000 square foot triplex penthouse suite created in collaboration with acclaimed jewelry designer Martin Katz and indulge in a private chef-prepared dinner and wine pairing by sommelier in the grand parlor adorned with floating jewelry displays and a magnificent grand piano. And it wouldn’t be the jewel suite without an original Martin Katz diamond micro band ring of your very own to take home.
· For additional information, please visit – http://www.lottenypalace.com/exclusive-offers/seasonal-specials-packages
Conrad New York – New York, NY
Located in the heart of Battery Park City, Conrad New York is Lower Manhattan’s only all-suite luxury hotel offering globally inspired architecture and design appealing to the smart luxury consumer.
· Package: For a fun Valentine’s Day activity, couples can learn to skate from former U.S. Olympic skaters, Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov, at the neighboring Rink at Brookfield Place. The overnight ice-skating package includes three a night-stay in one of Conrad New York’s luxury suites (Thurs-Sun), 45-minute private family lesson (4 people) with former U.S. Olympians Melissa Gregory or Denis Petukhov and additional 45 minute free skate ($400) or private single lesson from Melissa or Denis plus 60 minutes of free skate ($145), and breakfast and bottomless hot chocolate at the hotel’s ATRIO Restaurant.
· Package pricing starts at $535 per night
· For additional information, please visit – https://aws.passkey.com/event/14495215/owner/10818022/home
SLS South Beach, Miami, Florida
A feast for the senses. A creative cocktail of sophistication and playfulness. A boutique hotel with style, luxury and service. From the minds of Sam Nazarian, Philippe Starck, Chef José Andrés and Lenny Kravitz, experience a luxury hotel that takes you on a surreal journey through Miami, Latin America, Asia and the Mediterranean.
· Package: We’re bringing sexy back to the SLS. Our two-night, three-day package includes a suite, In-Room Breakfast with Champagne Toast and a “LOVE IS ART” Kit to create a lasting reminder of the passion and love that was shared. Since it’s a leap year, save up to 29% and receive a complimentary late-checkout if you stay through Monday, February 29th.
· For additional information, please visit – http://slshotels.com/southbeach/specials/ or call 855-757-7623 | Promo Code: ROMANCE
Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive – Nassau, The Bahamas
Located on the stunning Cable Beach, Meliá Nassau Beach features 694 rooms and 32 suites, 3 outdoor pools with waterfalls facing the sea and a variety of food and beverage destinations, making it a perfect for any couple looking for a romantic getaway.
· Package: The With Love, Melia Valentine’s Day package includes a 3 day/2 night stay; early check in; chocolate kisses upon arrival, dinner for two at Black Angus, the hotel’s steakhouse featuring hip, contemporary jazz and modern decor, offering guests the finest quality prime cuts and the freshest ingredients; complimentary rose and two champagne cocktails at dinner; a romantic serenade; late check out.
· Package pricing starts at $1,150 per night
· For additional information, please visit – http://www.melia.com/
Ready to book your Valentine’s Day romance travel packages? Then please contact The Life of Luxury today and we can help with all of our luxury travel reservations. Come back soon to follow this luxury blog for more fabulous travel destination packages.
Photo: Lotte New York Palace