Travel and Support Charity with GoodShop.com
With Summer nearing and the biggest vacation season about to begin, individuals and families can now help nonprofit organizations while planning their own travels!
GoodShop.com is both an online shopping mall and coupon service, allowing consumers to plan their family vacations, save money, in addition to supporting the nonprofit of their choice – all at the same time.
The GoodShop.com site has partnered with more than 1,400 stores including Expedia, CheapTickets, Camping World, Hotels.com, Budget Rent-A-Car, and Orbitz among others.
GoodShop lists hundreds of coupons and deals ranging from free nights, upgrades, and money-back offers and gives a percentage of every purchase back to the charity designated by its users!
This is how it works:
1. Go to www.GoodShop.com
2. Designate your favorite cause (such as your school, your church/temple, the American Red Cross, the ASPCA, or the Nature Conservancy among 90,000+ others)
3. Click through to your favorite store – check out our travel categories!
4. Book a vacation with the great coupons listed, and a percentage of your purchase will go to your cause!
Here are a small sample of available coupons:
* STA Travel – $25 off any flight! (+up to 5% donation to your cause)
* Travelocity – Book a 2+ night hotel stay using an American Express Card and save $20 (+1% donation to your cause)
* Orbitz – Save up to $300 off your flight+hotel vacation package (+$1.50-$12.50 donation to your cause)
* JetBlue – Get the 3rd Night Free plus $100 Credit for a Miami vacation (+$1.50 donation to your cause)
* OneTravel.com – Save $15 on your booking (+$4.50 donation to your cause)
Now, everyone can plan their dream vacations, save money and help a good cause at the same time!
So why not be both a thrifty and philanthropic jet-setter – it’s a no-brainer!
For more information, please visit GoodShop.com