The Spa & Salon at ARIA
Who doesn’t love a little TLC. We’re all tired and stressed fighting the daily grind. Why not indulge yourself and get pampered – Sin City style!
Your body deserves a break and desires rejuvenation. The Spa & Salon at ARIA is offering several new summer treatments designed just for you this summer season.
Available Monday – Thursday until August 31, guests at the luxurious ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas can prep for the pool with ARIA’s Summer Spa Specials or give tired bodies a morning wake-up call from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. with a selection of Sunrise Spa Services.
The Spa & Salon at ARIA is now offering a variety of spa treatments such as a relaxing massage, hair treatment or manicure / pedicure.
The below services at The Spa & Salon at ARIA are available on the limited-time summer menus.
* Pure Fiji Coconut Body Scrub offers the body much-needed scrub-love with smoothing sugar cane crystals, giving parched summer skin the exfoliation it needs while coconut oil nourishes and hydrates.
(30 minutes, $75)
* Vegas Makeover Experience begins with a de-puffing eye dews mask followed by a transforming makeup application that includes airbrushed foundation for a flawless look and a Swarovski crystal eyelash application. (45 minutes, $175)
* Signature Exotic Pedicure restores softness as feet are soaked, filed, exfoliated, detoxified, moisturized, massaged and topped off with an eye-catching coat of polish or Shellac. (50 minutes, $125)
* Revitalizing Facial incorporates specialized pampering customized for all skin types that will plump, smooth and soften fine lines, as well as increase hydration. This facial is a soothing solution to the desert dryness and indoor congestion. (50 minute, $150)
* Resurfacing Conditioning Treatment provides hair with the ultimate repair, exfoliating harsh summer dryness and restoring hair’s natural luster and gloss. (45 minutes, $150)
* The Harmony Massage is a hot and cold stone massage that eases the mind and awakens the spirit with a Green Tea Eye Treatment and alternating warm and cool stones. (70 minutes, $290)
Aria Resort Casino – Las Vegas