Elyria Jewelry – Bora Bora Strand
Elyria jeweler Elisa Browsh has traveling worldwide for over a decade to find the rarest, most unique and beautiful pearls the world has to offer. Elisa Browsh is a pearl expert and founded Elyria Jewels in 1996. The jewelry company specializes in rare and unusual Tahitian pearls.
Coco Chanel once said, “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Well Elisa Browsh has done it again with another fashion-forward jewelry collection.
Elyria Jewels offers the Cat Street collection, which features rare and avant garde Tahitian, Australian blue keshi and South Sea pearls in unique designs with silver, gold, and raw diamonds.
– Bora Bora Strand ($8,500): An avant garde take on the classic pearl necklace, exotic gems from the South Seas, the Tahitian pearls in this strand are lustrous and colorful.
– Cerulean Pendant ($6,200): Wear the ocean around your neck with this New Zealand abalone mabe pearl, white baroque Australian South Sea pearl, and 1ct pear-shaped raw diamond.
– Chiaroscuro Ring: ($5,600): Colossal Tahitian black pearl, 18K White gold, and diamonds bring drama to this stunning cocktail ring.
– Dragon Earrings ($3,600): Fierce and ethereal, the Dragon earrings are set with Tahitian pearls, white diamonds, and lavender freshwater pearls.
– Opium Earrings ($2,500): Natural color blue Australian keshi pearls are suspended on elegant 18K yellow gold arcs.
– Satori Pendant ($1,850: Unique peacock color Tahitian pearl and a pear-shaped diamond.
To see the Cat Street Collection by Elyria Jewels and all their pieces of fine jewelry, please visit: http://www.elyriajewels.com/