Sonoma French Culinary Retreat at Ramekins Culinary School, Events & Inn
The Ramekins Culinary School, Events & Inn is located in Sonoma, California and just announced an exciting series of four-day Culinary Retreats.
The Culinary Retreats are idea for the true gourmand. These highly-anticipated retreats offer privileged itineraries that feature the very best of Sonoma’s world renowned Wine Country.
From Sunday, August 19 to Thursday, August 23, Ramekins Culinary School will offer the Sonoma French Retreat. In the heart of California’s culinary mecca, these four-day itineraries offer privileged access to the most exclusive elements of Sonoma and beyond.
A summary of what you can expect:
– access to some of Sonoma’s most pristine farms and gardens
– entrée to some of the most coveted cult wineries including Opus One and Domaine Chandon
– an elusive private dining experience at Thomas Keller’s renowned The French Laundry
– all complemented by expert guidance, insider tips, culinary classes, guest chefs and winemakers.
SONOMA FRENCH CULINARY RETREAT August 19-23, 2012
Sunday, August 19
· Welcome Reception in Courtyard with Wines and French Hors d’oeuvres
Monday, August 20
· French Culinary Basics including Soups, Stocks, and Mother Sauces with Pierre Lagourgue.
· Lunch with Pierre
· Private Dinner at ètoile restaurant at Domaine Chandon
Tuesday, August 21
· Classic French Pastries and Viennoiserie Class including Savory and Sweet Laminated Doughs, Crêpes, Soufflé, Brioche, and Quiche
· Wine Tasting & Education by Domaine Carneros
· Causal Demonstration Dinner with Local Chef
Wednesday, August 22
· Tour of Stone Edge Farm and Lunch
· Tour and Tasting at Opus One
· Private Dinner at French Laundry
Thursday, August 23
· Tour of Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company (lunch included)
· Winemaker’s Dinner with Andrew Mariani of Scribe
Pricing for the Culinary Retreats:
· Onsite, double-occupancy – $4,100 per person
· Onsite, single-occupancy – $4,500 per person
· Offsite, responsible for own lodging – $3,900 per person
Please plan on attending one of the other, upcoming Culinary Retreats
· Epicurean Retreat: October 14 – October 18
· Wine Country Harvest Retreat: October 28 – November 1
For more information or to book a retreat, please go to www.ramekins.com or contact Ramekins at 707-933-0450, firstname.lastname@example.org.