Skin Care Tips from Amala’s Terese Linke
Amala skin care products are crafted in Germany. The premium product line is well known for its ultra-premium, results-oriented, custom formulas, rooted in advanced plant chemistry.
The entire line of Amala skin care products are of 100% natural origin, that work in total synergy with
the body to deliver visible, proven benefits to skin and senses.
Terese Linke is global education and spa training director for Amala. With summer right around the corner, she is offering some important skin care tips to create healthy, hydrated, radiant skin from head to toe!
* Had a bit too much fun in the sun? Amala’s Hydrating Treatment Oil, infused with Organic Avocado and Pomegranate Seed Oil, rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, help nourish, soothe and protect the skin against the damaging effects of a day in the rays.
* To refresh skin after a day at the beach, keep a bottle of Amala’s Rejuvenating Toner in the refrigerator. The cooling, aromatic mist over the skin absorbs instantly, quenching dehydrated skin.
* For a glowing, summer-ready complexion, regular exfoliation (twice weekly) is a must! Amala’s Brightening Face Polish revives the skin with its unique blend of Narcissus, Raspberry Seeds and Algae Extract, peeling away pigmented surface cells and revealing a smooth, even skin tone.
* Before applying self-tanner, scrub the body all over in the shower a week in advance (two to three times) with Amala’s Detoxifying Body Polish. This will clear off the dead skin cells for a clean palette to achieve even coverage with the tanner.
* To instantly soothe, comfort and repair sunburned or peeling lips, smother them with Amala’s Soothing Lip Salve. The healing and moisturizing effects of Desert Fig Seed Oil and Shea Butter work together for a quick fix!
* To rid the skin of excess shine, press a small amount of Amala’s Purifying Mattifier directly over a moisturizer, covering the entire face or the oily T-Zone area. Natural Rice Hull Powder absorbs excess oils, leaving the skin with a clear photo-ready finish that lasts all day long. Before applying makeup, apply the mattifier as a primer under make-up for a soft matte finish.