Sheraton Macao Hotel – Discover “Asia’s Las Vegas”
The ultra-luxury Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is proud to be the largest property in Starwood’s worldwide portfolio of properties, as well as the largest Sheraton in the world.
The impressive Sheraton Macao offers its pampered hotel guests a staggering 3,896 stylish guest rooms plus 160,000 square feet of meeting space, which makes it ideal for both private functions and business meetings.
Macau has seen explosive growth and has become a hugely popular gambling destination. Macau has rightfully been dubbed “Asia’s Las Vegas.”
The luxury Sheraton Macao Hotel is situated in the heart of Macau, thus providing easy access to dozens of top restaurants, high-end shopping, theatres, local attractions, in addition to numerous casinos that are found along the Cotai Strip.
The Sheraton Macao offers an endless amount of luxury amenities to match even the most discerning customer. This full-service hotel has it all. There are numerous activities and many hours of entertainment available to hotel guests.
But if you’re looking for a luxury hotel that can also be a place to relax and unwind, the Sheraton Macao Hotel delivers as well by providing both leisure and business travelers a place to get away from the stress of the world. The luxury hotel offers up three gorgeous swimming pools and Shine Spa where you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment that is inspired by the Chinese Zodiac and combines the balancing principles of Feng Shui.
Macau has become an emerging business and leisure destination, and the luxurious Sheraton Macao Hotel has been a key component in helping reinvent bustling Macau.
We wanted to present a listing of some of the many luxury amenities available to guests at the Sheraton Macao Hotel:
* 3,896 guest rooms and suites & world’s largest Sheraton Club with exclusive services and amenities for club members
* Three outdoor swimming pools with poolside lounges and cafes
* The largest spa in Asia Pacific, Shine Spa for Sheraton (18,000 sq. ft.) & state of the art fitness center
* Three world-class culinary experiences, including Asian hotspot, Italian trattoria, and all-day dining restaurant with open kitchen
* The Palms Lounge, the perfect gathering spot for quiet morning coffee or evening cocktails with friends or business associates
* 160,000 sq. ft. of meeting space to accommodate both large-scale meetings, events, and retreats as well as intimate board meetings and cocktail receptions
* 24-hour in-room dining & concierge services
* Special amenities for large groups include specially designed hotel entry, barcodes to easily identify incoming buses, luggage conveyor belts to safely and quickly deliver bags to the bell desks; and pre-issued luggage tags with room numbers. Express Check-In can process even the largest groups, distributing keys to guests in just 30-45 seconds!
* Sheraton Kids Program and unique child friendly activities – movie night by the pool, special check-in, and more
* Business center with multilingual associates, wireless high-speed Internet, and currency exchange
* Complimentary shuttle service
* Easy access to Macau – guests can fly direct from LAX on EVA Airways or fly to Hong Kong and take a short 45 minute ferry ride to Macau.
Hotel rates for a Deluxe Room begin at only $178 per night.
Please contact The Life of Luxury to book your travel reservation and help with your visit to Macau and stay at the incredible Sheraton Macao Hotel.