Ravella at Lake Las Vegas
Las Vegas has added another luxury resort to its long list of world-class properties – the incredible Ravella at Lake Las Vegas.
Ravella at Lake Las Vegas has just opened and this luxury resort from Dolce Hotels and Resorts has been designed as a lakeside, Italian-inspired oasis.
The new Ravella at Lake Las Vegas is located on the spot of the former Ritz-Carlton® at Lake Las Vegas, on the shores of the largest privately owned man-made lake in the United States.
Dolce president and chief executive officer Steven A. Rudnitsky, stated. “Ravella will be an outstanding addition to Lake Las Vegas and we’re excited to introduce the Dolce brand to Vegas this February. Our resort will offer guests luxury experiences at affordable price points, whether they are traveling for business or pleasure.”
As a 349-room-and-suite resort, Ravella at Lake Las Vegas boasts the outstanding personal service, premier cuisine, lavish amenities and excellence in meeting experiences for which Dolce is renowned.
The luxury resort’s name “Ravella” is derived from the picturesque coastal town of Ravello in southern Italy, in addition to being inspired by the word “revel” which means ‘to take great pleasure or delight.’
Ravella at Lake Las Vegas
Offering gorgeous Mediterranean architecture that reminds one of Europe’s most colorful waterside villages, Ravella is pure luxury. The stunning resort allows Ravella guests to enjoy stunning vistas, miles of green, two marinas, a nearby Jack Nicklaus golf course and the neighboring Village, offering scenic walking streets of boutiques and restaurants.
Here is a summary of the extensive list of features and amenities at Ravella at Lake Las Vegas:
- The Tuscan-inspired architecture of Ravella will be complemented by the resort’s lavish accommodations. The sprawling resort sits on 15 acres of the master-planned Lake Las Vegas development offering guestrooms with sweeping views of the mountains, desert and lake. Ravella’s 349 rooms, including 33 suites and two presidential suites, will feature warm European-style furnishings, oversized spa-style marble bathrooms, upscale bath amenities and luxurious bed linens.
Resort and Village Dining
- Meeting Cuisine. Ravella will customize culinary experiences for meeting attendees. Thoughtful menus designed to nourish the minds of guests will keep them alert and productive. An evolution in coffee break snacks, Ravella also will introduce nourishment hubs, upping the ante on the Danish by offering fresh and energizing refreshments throughout the day. The unique dining options will provide meeting planners with convenient, flexible options to plan meals for their attendees as well as all-inclusive pricing for easy budget planning.
- Firenze Lobby Lounge. Ravella will take guests on an epicurean journey from day to night with its fresh offerings. Its expansive, bright, and lively Firenze Lobby Lounge spans three distinct areas for guests to relax with something to eat, plug in their laptop, or socialize over coffee or cocktails. A high-tech library adjacent to the lobby fireplace provides a large table with computers for those who wish to catch up on work. Nearby, the central lobby café transforms throughout the day to meet the needs of guests. Stop by in the morning for a coffee or breakfast pastry, or in the evening for a decadent dessert. Finally, an open-air bar and lounge area invites guests to mingle over cocktails or sit down for a meal.
- Medici Café and Terrace. Market dining comes to life at Medici Café and Terrace. The high-energy restaurant features spectacular views of the Florentine Garden and fire pit from an outdoor terrace. Inside, guests can peruse a wide selection of wholesome, seasonal fare from fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps to hot, healthy dishes prepared in an exhibit kitchen. Ravella’s emphasis on nourishing, nutritious food choices means guests will leave feeling energized, invigorated, and ready to seize the day.
- Restaurants in The Village Lake Las Vegas. Ravella has developed a partnership with the nearby Village to both drive revenue to the Village and offer guests even greater dining variety while staying at the resort – from fresh seafood and wood-fired pizzas to spicy tacos, savory tapas, and more. The collaboration will enable guests to enjoy preferred reservations and have the option to bill Village meals to their guestroom at Ravella.
Meetings & Convention Facilities
- With nearly 39,000 square feet of meeting space, Ravella will accommodate gatherings ranging in size from 10 to 1,000. Its advanced meeting space will feature an 11,841-square-foot ballroom with 7,423 square feet of pre-function area, a smaller 4,700-sq.-foot. junior ballroom and 10 function rooms that include two elegantly appointed boardrooms. Technological amenities will include free Wi-Fi throughout the resort; state-of-the art electrical, lighting and sound systems; and soundproof air walls. Direct ballroom access will be available for large vehicles and other oversized display items.
- To celebrate its opening, Ravella is challenging meeting planners to name their ideal price for meetings and group events with the aptly named promotion “Make Us an Offer…Anything Goes!” Meeting planners are invited to take advantage of this special promotion by submitting requested dates with specified food and other meeting requirements and naming their ideal price for the entire package. Staff will evaluate each offer and coordinate the customer’s meeting with their requested specifications or propose another offer to meet their needs.
Ponte Vecchio Bridge
- Reminiscent of Florence’s famed Ponte Vecchio Bridge, this iconic three-story bridge at Ravella features a collection of rooms and suites with unrivaled lake views. The bridge spans 375 feet across the lake, and is tall enough to permit a 21-foot sailboat to pass beneath.
Weddings at Ravella
- Ravella will boast one of Las Vegas’ most spectacular locations for destination or local weddings, with its romantic over-water chapel and idyllic lake backdrop. In addition to its exquisite ballrooms, Ravella offers several distinctive venues for weddings and social events:
- Situated on the beautiful Ponte Vecchio Bridge, Ravella offers Vegas’ only over-water chapel, La Capella di Amore. Sweeping windows span the front of the chapel, revealing magnificent views of the lake and twinkling lights of The Village Lake Las Vegas. Embodying Renaissance style, the chapel features Old World touches including hand-carved wooden pews imported from Italy, iron chandeliers and sconces, and a beamed ceiling.
- Additional unique settings with the lake backdrop include Ravella’s garden, courtyard, beach and climate-controlled lakeside pavilion.
The Spa at Ravella
- Guests are invited to a world of relaxation at The Spa at Ravella, a 30,000-square-foot spa and wellness center featuring 24 relaxing treatment rooms, a full-service salon, advanced fitness center, men’s and women’s locker rooms and more. With an outdoor terrace overlooking the lake, The Spa at Ravella will be a tranquil retreat.
Swimming Pool and Activities
- Adjacent to the spa and sandy beach, Ravella’s heated resort-sized pool will offer year-round access for guests. In the summer months, guests also can enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar and grill. Additionally, the resort offers paddleboats, kayaking, canoeing, yacht tours, hiking and biking for guests.
Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas
- The award-winning Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas is the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Nevada. Named by Golf Digest one of the “Top 10 New Private Golf Courses in America,” SouthShore’s award-winning par-71, 6,917-yard championship fits seamlessly with its surroundings on the shores of Lake Las Vegas. Generous Bermuda fairways frame gently rolling Bentgrass greens, with 88 strategically placed bunkers and numerous forced carries over canyons and water creating both an exhilarating challenge and a visually stunning backdrop for golf. Nicklaus carved out a dramatic layout creating a course with elevations ranging from 1,410 to 1,750 feet. The masterpiece has generous fairways and up to five tee boxes per hole.
For additional information or to make reservations at Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, please call 888.810.0440 or visit www.RavellaVegas.com.