Pisco Portón – New White Spirit from Peru
Pisco Porton white spirit
For the perfect holiday drink, consider Pisco Portón from Peru. Pisco Portón is the culmination of a passion for excellence and tradition that has endured since 1684 at Hacienda La Caravedo in Ica, Peru.
Pisco Portón is a mosto verde pisco and meant to be both savored alone and mixed in cocktails by adding a new dimension of both flavor and aroma.
Each batch of Pisco Portón is distilled to proof eliminating water and artificial additives for a flavor as natural as the first Thanksgiving dinner.
Great tasting Pisco Portón is made from wine and this new white spirit also pairs quite well with food.
To locate where Pisco Portón is sold, please visit www.piscoporton.com.
Retail price ranges between $40 – $50.
Pisco Portón recipes:
- 1 oz. of Pisco Portón®
- 1 oz. of Drambuie™
- 1/4 oz. of Campari™
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
– Combine and chill all ingredients.
– Serve in a martini glass with an orange wedge and twist of lime.
- 2 parts Pisco Portón
- 1 parts pomegranate juice
- 1 part tangerine juice
- Sugar to taste
- Pomegranate seeds for decoration
– Place the ingredients in a blender filled with ice cubes, and blend until frappe is smooth.
– Serve in a martini or iced cocktail glass and decorate with pomegranate seeds.