Pisco Portón – New Spirit from Peru
Pisco Porton spirit
With Father’s Day nearing, a perfect gift may be a bottle of the Pisco Portón.
Pisco Portón is a new and unique spirit that’s made by the hand of Peru’s most famous pisco authority, Johnny Schuler.
After a thirty year love affair with Peru’s native spirit, pisco, Pisco Portón will surely become a drink high on everybody’s wish list.
Every single drop of Pisco Portón comes from inside a grape. No water is ever used to dilute or adulterate this wonderful new spirit from Peru.
Pisco Portón is created at Hacienda la Caravedo, which dates back from 1684. Hacienda la Caravedo is the oldest working distillery in the Americas and uses gravity powered design.
Derived from the springs of centuries-old grandeur where glacial fed rivers wind from the Andes Mountains to irrigate vineyards along the Pacific Coast in Ica, Peru – the result is the delicious and velvety taste of Pisco Portón
So for this Father’s Day, consider making a bottle of new Pisco Portón the perfect gift for the discerning man in your life. Offer him a true taste for adventure.
Pisco Portón Capitan
- 1 ½ oz Pisco Portón
- 1 ½ oz vermouth
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherry garnish
– Pour vermouth and Pisco Portón into a shaker with ice then add the dash of bitters.
– Stir ingredients together until cool.
– Strain into a martini glass with a maraschino cherry resting at the bottom.
– If you’d prefer a sweeter taste, add 1/2 ounce of vermouth.
– For a drier drink, add 1/2 oz of Pisco Portón.