Luxury Experiences Await at The Plaza Hotel in New York City
The Plaza Hotel in New York City is definitely of the most iconic luxury hotels in the world. As summer winds down, The The Plaza Hotel is offering several luxury travel packages this fall.
Since opening in 1907, this luxury hotel truly is the definition of elegance. Offering endless luxury amenities and top-notch service, The Plaza Hotel offers an experience like no other.
Below are several, available packages we wanted to share with our readers.
Wellness at The Plaza Hotel
The Plaza focuses on delivering health and wellness options for its guests. The luxury hotel offers the best in facilities, services, and spa treatments. Enjoy access to La Palestra, which is the multi-level state of the art wellness facility. It blends comprehensive medical analyses and specific treatments along with individually tailored exercise programs. Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa at The Plaza Hotel provides unique relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatments. The spa’s world renowned treatments and massages are based on the benefits of the vine and grape which are performed by expert trained Vinotherapists.
· Hotel accommodations in a luxurious guest room or suite
· $250 Spa credit to use on any of Caudalie’s signature treatments, including a candlelit Couple’s Massage or Couple’s Barrel Bath
· Complimentary glass of wine served in the spa’s exclusive French Paradox Wine Lounge post-treatment
· Gift box of Caudalie products to take the spa experience home with you
· Daily American breakfast for two from the Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menu
· Workout apparel and footwear delivered directly to your room through Fairmont Fit. In addition, an MP3 player, yoga mat, and stretch band are available upon request
· Hotel package rates begin at $845 USD per night and based on double occupancy
F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Writers Block Rescue
The Plaza Hotel is proud to honor one of its most famous guests F. Scott Fitzgerald. His birthday is on September 24th so to celebrate, the hotel is offering a “Writer’s Block Rescue” promotion. Through the month of September, writers who are in search of inspiration can reserve a stay in The Fitzgerald Suite and receive the following amenities to enhance writing creativity and new ideas:
· Hotel accommodations in a luxurious The Fitzgerald Suite
· A hardbound copy of The Great Gatsby book
· Two champagne flutes etched with The Plaza logo, along with a complimentary bottle of champagne for birthday celebrations
· Silver “his and her” flasks from The Plaza Boutique
· The Plaza Hotel branded pen and stationary
· Hotel package rates begin at $1,595 USD per night
Seeing Central Park Package
Any time of the year, New York City’s Central Park is a popular place to visit. As a guest of The Plaza Hotel, now experience it in a unique way. The hotel’s “Seeing Central Park Package” includes a partnership with the Central Park Conservancy, so you can experience the full grandeur of Central Park.
· Luxurious accommodations in a hotel suite
· Private, customized tour of Central Park with Sara Cedar Miller who is the premier historian and photographer of the Central Park Conservancy
· Signed copy of Central Park, An American Masterpiece; Seeing Central Park, The Official Guide to the World’s Greatest Urban Park; or Strawberry Fields: Central Park’s Memorial to John Lennon by Sara Cedar Miller
· Members of Fairmont President’s Club will also receive a complimentary ‘Strawberry Fields’ cocktail toast at The Rose Club or The Champagne Bar to pay homage to Central Park
· Hotel package rates begin at $1,190 USD per night
The Magic Tree House
The Plaza Hotel offers both educational and fun adventures for its youngest guests. In partnership with Random House, the hotel’s program features NYC activities inspired by the popular Magic Tree House book series. Guests are given the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers to guide them, and Magic Tree House Plaza Hotel Passports to document their adventures. Through September 30, the Magic Tree House Experience package will be centered around Mary Pope Osborne’s book: Midnight on The Moon. Be sure to visit the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History. Between October 1 and November 30, visit the National Museum of the American Indian. Between December 1 – December 31, it’s A Ghost Tale for Christmas Time and Rags and Riches: Kids in the Time of Charles Dickens Fact Tracker.
· Luxurious hotel accommodations in a guest room or suite
· The Plaza Hotel-specific passport for collecting stamps throughout each trip, a special Magic Tree House pin to designate explorers, and a New York City welcome amenity
· Hotel package rates begin at $825 USD per night and based on double occupancy