Luxe Men’s Footwear Collection by Barker Black
Barker Black shoes – Bones black
As men search for quality shoes to go with both elegant suits and formal wear to casuals, the men’s luxury footwear continue to thrive and grow in importance.
English shoe brand Barker Black recently introduced a brand new line of luxury footwear for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2011.
The new Barker Black shoe collection will be available on a variety of new styles and colors.
The luxe footwear line will include leather high-top sneakers, woven silk wool and moccasins in luxurious suede, or embroidered slippers in washed linen. All these models will be offered in an array of vivid colors.
Barker Black has long been a successful fashion company and strongly represents English refinement. Established in the village of Earls Barton in 1880 by Arthur Barker, Barker Black’s factory quickly became renowned for their craftsmen and fine workmanship.
Barker Black shoes – Hartwell Butterscotch
Barker Black luxury shoes are created by a team of specialized craftsmen. Many of these talented workers have been working with the company over twenty years. By harnessing this critical expertise, plus quality and attention to detail and contemporary design, these traits make Barker Black a top notch company of fine fashion products.
Beginning in March, the Spring/Summer 2011 line of footwear, you can find the three new distinct styles at Barker Black stores nationwide as well as on the brand’s e-commerce website: http://BarkerBlack.com.
Pricing for the suede moccasins will be $425 (USD), the slippers will sell for $495 (USD) and the high-top leather sneakers for $550 (USD).
Here is some information regarding the new Spring/Summer 2011 collection by Barker Black .
- Materials: available in deerskin or calf, depending on color
- Colors: orange, green, grey, black and white
- Details: silk stripe detail and toe punching featuring skull and crossbone motif
- Retail price: $550 (US)
- Materials: available in washed linen or woven silk wool
- Colors: black, natural, navy, charcoal, purple
- Details: slippers feature embroidered skull and crossbone motif or the brand’s signature motto: “Death” and “Glory”
- Retail price: $495 (US)
- Materials: suede
- Colors: cobalt, green and snuff brown
- Details: silver crossbone trim, rubber crossbone sole
- Retail price: $425 (US)