Lazy Summer Cocktails With Grey Goose Vodka
Summer is here and the temps are clearly heating up all over.
Premium vodka supplier, Grey Goose® is honoring its French heritage by celebrating Bastille Day with the Grey Goose Storm.
Bastille Day is held each July 14th, and the event marks the anniversary of the storming of Bastille – one of the most important events of the French Revolution.
A refreshing drink created by mixologist Guillame Jubien, the Grey Goose Storm is the perfect libation to celebrate French history and The World’s Best Tasting Vodka.
Grey Goose® Storm
1 ½ parts Grey Goose® Vodka
½ part lemon juice
¼ part grenadine syrup (or 2 tsp brown sugar)
5 red grapes
2 parts ginger ale
– In a mixing glass, muddle grapes with grenadine syrup. Add remaining ingredients and shake. Strain over ice in a tall glass and top with ginger ale. Add a spray of lemon zest to taste.
In the spirit of summer, master mixologist and author Nick Mautone is pleased to share three Grey Goose® Vodka recipes to complement any warm-weather festivities.
Grey Goose® In a Pickle
2 dashes of orange bitters
Dash of dry vermouth
Pinch of dried dill
2 to 3 pieces of pickled watermelon rind
2 parts Grey Goose® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
Mustard seed for rimming glass
Garnish with pickled okra spear or cucumber
– Place mustard seed on a small plate. Rub outside lip of glass with honey and roll in mustard seed.
– In a cocktail shaker, add first four ingredients, muddle well. Add ice and vodka, shake vigorously, strain into a martini glass … and enjoy in the shade of a tall tree.
Grey Goose® Surf Spritzer
1 ¼ parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka
¾ parts APEROL
¾ parts LILLET Blanc
1 part orange juice
1 part seltzer
Garnish with orange slice
– In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add first four ingredients, shake vigorously and strain into tall glass filled with ice. Top with seltzer, garnish … and sip to long days at the beach.
Grey Goose® Tarragon Twist
1 ½ parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka
¾ part BENEDICTINE liqueur
½ part simple syrup
1 part lemon juice
½ part hot tap water
1 tsp tarragon
– Garnish with tarragon leaves or citrus twist
– In a cocktail shaker add tarragon and hot water, muddle gently. Add ice and remaining ingredients. Shake vigorously, strain into a martini glass, garnish … and enjoy with a picnic.