Las Vegas Ultra Luxury Experiences – Best of Sin City
Las Vegas isn’t known as Sin City for nothing. It’s a fabulous place of extremes, from luxury hotel resorts and casinos, fine dining, incredible stage shows, luxury shopping and much more!
Millions of people come to Las Vegas each year but no matter what your budget is, Las Vegas has something to offer for everyone. For those who want to indulge, then you are in luck.
It doesn’t matter if you’re planning to spend $100,000, $10,000 or only $1,000, Las Vegas is the ultimate playground for travelers.
MGM Resorts International has 10 amazing properties on the world famous Las Vegas Strip, and they work hard to ensure every single guest feels like a VIP no matter what their budget is.
There are ways to spend less and double the extra cash at the poker tables or just enjoy a week in Las Vegas surrounded by luxury and never lift a finger.
We wanted to share a selection of luxury experiences that only Las Vegas can offer.
Spare No Expense! ($100,000 budget during a 7-night stay)
Have $100K to blow with one or more friends? Opportunities in Las Vegas are as endless as one’s imagination. Here we reveal how to live like a high roller:
· Stay: The best way to see Las Vegas is from high in the sky, and MGM Resorts offers the most luxurious accommodations in the city with the Sky Villas at ARIA Resort & Casino. Request the two-story, three-bedroom villa for 7,000 square feet of extravagance, complete with personal butler and panoramic views of the city. Rates begin at $7,500 per night for an escape to this Sin City paradise.
Sky Villa at Aria
· Dine: The sky is the limit, so why not start the vacation with Fleur’s $5,000 burger lunch ($10,000 for two) at Mandalay Bay. Created by Chef Hubert Keller, this Kobe beef burger contains foie gras and truffles and is served with a bottle of Chateau Petrus 1990 in Ichendorf Brunello stemware imported from Italy. Then, head over to ARIA to try the Masa Toro with Caviar Roll at barMASA; at $240 a roll, this sushi will leave foodies’ heads spinning.
· Relax: For $500 per person, enjoy a round of golf at the exclusive Shadow Creek Golf Course, where the likes of Tiger Woods, President Clinton and Michael Jordan have all hit the greens. For a spa escape, drift away to ultimate relaxation with a Danza Delle Mani Massage at Spa Bellagio. Inspired by the elegance of the Fountains of Bellagio, guests will feel four hands making waves across their bodies as two therapists massage in perfect unison; $475 for a 70-minute session. End the day in a 500-square-foot villa for up to 16 friends with a European sunbathing experience at Moorea Beach at Mandalay Bay, starting at $1,500 for the afternoon.
Courtesy of: Crystals at CityCenter
· Shop: Vegas’ most exclusive stores call Crystals at CityCenter home. Splurge on that Louis Vuitton casino trunk for $40,000, or find only-in-Vegas items at FENDI, Gucci and more. Also, don’t miss this opportunity to stand out in the crowd with designer items such as the highly coveted Gucci “Giannini” sneaker and FENDI’s CityCenter Peekaboo handbag.
· Be Entertained: For $15,000, travelers may reserve Mandalay Bay Beach for the night and enjoy a private BBQ on real California sand for their entire entourage. Executive Chef Susan Wolfla prepares a mouth-watering menu and decadent desserts set against a themed backdrop of the guest’s choosing. The BBQ also comes with a massage corner, a selection of Davidoff Cigars, a premium stocked bar and beachside games and prizes. When it’s time to hit the nightlife scene, Hyde Bellagio is the answer for an unforgettable night. From high-end bottle service to a $250,000 package that allows you to control the Fountains of Bellagio, there is no shortage of opportunities to be a VIP.
Live Lavishly! ($10,000 budget during a 5-night stay)
Not ready to blow the bank, but still want to live like a king (or queen) in Las Vegas? Check out the below combination for a Vegas vacation to be remembered!
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
· Stay: Live like a star at MGM Grand, Las Vegas’ iconic entertainment destination. Request one of the newly remodeled suites such as the Skyline Marquee Suite with sweeping 180˚ views of the famous Las Vegas Strip; rates begin at $389 per night. For those preferring a boutique hotel experience, enjoy the exclusive HOTEL32 on the top floor of Monte Carlo, complete with butler and concierge services starting at $400 per night.
· Dine: Let experts guide your dining experience by opting for pre-planned menus; Bellagio’s Le Cirque offers a six-course Degustation Menu and Honey Glazed Barbary Duck Magret for $135 per person. Additional options include a Cigar and Cognac Pairing at Andre’s inside Monte Carlo; a brunch overlooking the majestic Fountains of Bellagio at Jasmine; or a perfectly seared steak at STRIPSTEAK by Michael Mina at Mandalay Bay.
· Relax: Ease into total relaxation with a Watsu Massage at Spa Bellagio, an aquatic session combining Zen Shiatsu and stretching techniques while gently floating in a private pool; $285 for 70 minutes. Later, soak in the sun from a cabana at the serene, adults-only Cypress Pool at Bellagio or give the party scene a go at WET REPUBLIC at MGM Grand; pricing for both begins at $300. Top off the evening with sunset cocktails and the best view of The Strip at miX Lounge at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay.
· Shop: What’s a vacation without a little – or a LOT – of shopping? A favorite fashion spot is Via Bellagio, where Fred Leighton, Bottega Veneta and Hermès showcase their fabulous designs. Purchase a signature Hermès vintage style scarf for just $325.
· Be Entertained: Bask in VIP treatment at Bellagio with “O” by Cirque du Soleil’s dinner and show package, which includes a three-course dinner at Japanese restaurant Yellowtail, preferred seating at the magnificent show and VIP admission to The Bank nightclub for $213 per person. Dream of being up close and personal with the wonders of the sea? Now’s the time to experience Trainer For A Day at The Mirage’s Dolphin Habitat for $550 per person or to Dive With The Sharks at Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium; $1,000 for two guests.
A Vegas Escape! ($1,000 budget during a 3-night stay)
Vegas vacations conjure up images of lavish parties, high fashions and decadent meals, but what most people don’t know is that travelers can enjoy all this even on a budget. Below are the best kept secrets on how to vacation like a high roller without spending like one.
· Stay: Check out the newly remodeled rooms at Bellagio where room rates begin at just $159 per night. Other choices to rest weary eyes include Monte Carlo and The Mirage where rates start at $56 and $79 per night.
· Dine: Whet your appetite with affordable meals at The Pub at Monte Carlo where entrees are $30 or less and range from Shepherd’s Pie to Filet Mignon. Its selection of more than 300 beers is also a favorite among customers. For a more upscale atmosphere, venture to Nobhill Tavern for modern American tavern fare such as delectable New England Lobster Rolls, or L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon for French masterpieces including La Caille au Foie Gras; both located at MGM Grand and averaging $100-2000 for two guests.
· Relax: For $85, indulge in vacation pampering with a 25-minute Freshen Up Facial at The Mirage to awaken and hydrate skin and work out those nagging knots with a post-treatment trip to the steam room, sauna or whirlpools. After the spa, awaken the body and mind with Yoga Among the Dolphins where participants enjoy meditative yoga among these gentle sea animals; $100 for two guests.
· Shop: After a night on the town, you can get a lot with a budget of $200 at Mandalay Place with shops including the only Nike Golf store in the U.S and Guinness to pick up everything a beer aficionado would want. Looking for souvenirs? Go for an edible one at Sugar Factory at MGM Grand where the best Vegas sweets for your sweet are waiting!
· Be Entertained: Make time to visit the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, The Mirage Volcano and the Fine Art Collection at CityCenter – especially since all of these attractions are FREE! When you’re ready for more, take advantage of an outdoor concert at Mandalay Bay Beach for $53 per ticket; hilarious comedy acts at Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club starting at $46 per ticket; or revel in the wondrous world of animals at Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat for $19.95 per adult.
If you are ready to book your Las Vegas vacation getaway, please contact us to get the best rates and packages available: