Gorgeous Baros Maldives Resort Reopening is Near
The luxurious Baros Maldives had closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Like many luxury resorts around the world, the Baros Maldives has worked hard to reopen. Customer safety is the top priority. The resort announced it will reopen its doors to travelers beginning on October 1, 2020.
In preparation for welcoming guests back to the island, Baros Maldives resort management has made significant upgrades to the health and sanitation protocols. As a result, these steps will ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation. In addition, the resort is offering unique experiences, enticing deals and a tribute to frontline workers across the globe.
Guests booking a stay between October and November 2020 will receive to a special rate starting at $502 (plus taxes and fees). This amazing price is for a Deluxe Villa, which will include breakfast for two. In addition, they will be invited to enjoy some special treats. Thus, to make sure their holiday is filled with spellbinding experiences and blissful moments to remember.
For Body and Mind
Guests will receive an exclusive Champagne Breakfast in the sanctuary of their private villa. At the same time, listen to the soothing sound of the waves and warm breeze from the ocean complete the scene. Thus, creating a truly beautiful memory of an extraordinary culinary experience. This enchanting start to the day on the tropical island of Baros will help soothe the cares of the uncertain times of the last few months.
As beautiful and bountiful are the natural surroundings of Baros, the more it means to give back. The goal is to help maintain and support the incredible underwater world. To help, Baros will sponsor a Coral Frame as part of the Coral Reef Rehabilitation Program in the name of every guest staying between October and November 2020. The resort program will be placed in the translucent lagoon ringing the resort. Hence, resort guests will receive regular updates on the progress of their Coral Frame. In addition guests will be able to get to know the inhabitants of their own little coral garden during subsequent visits.
Celebrating The Heroes
To celebrate the healthcare workers who continue to serve during the COVID-19 pandemic, Baros is offering extra benefits when booking a stay at the resort. Doctors and nurses will receive a complimentary couples massage at the island’s Serenity Spa. In addition, enjoy a private dinner for two on the beach a,nd champagne upon arrival. Plus choose a free scheduled excursion, with social distancing observed.
To commemorate the selfless dedication of health care workers, Baros is creating coral frames spelling out “THANK YOU, HEROES.” Therefore, these will be placed in the waters of the island’s lagoon so that the message of thanks will be permanent.
The Resort Manager of Baros, Ibrahim Shijah, states that “in spite of the unprecedented times the world has faced, Baros hopes to keep the positive consequences of the pandemic, of compassion, unity and kindness, remembered by this tribute.”
In order to receive these benefits, doctors and nurses must provide identification upon arrival at the resort.
Safety and Wellbeing
To ensure a safe and healthy environment, Baros has introduced extensive operational changes while preserving the blissful island ambience and seamless attention to detail and guests’ requirements that have made this award-winning resort a legend. The proximity to the International Airport in Male’ makes the holiday journey especially convenient for guests as they will reach the island by a short speedboat ride and will not be exposed to any congested areas once they have left the airport.
Baros will open its shores only to a limited number of guests so social distancing can be maintained effortlessly, as it is one of the smaller island resorts located in the Maldives.
Some of the new safety protocols at Baros Maldives Resort will include:
– Upon arrival to the Male airport, resort staff will escort guests straight to the private speedboat and will embark to Baros.
* Resort staff will provide hand sanitizer and will sanitize all luggage before entering the speedboat and the resort.
* All staff will take daily temperature checks and undergo daily contact tracing.
* Staff members will all be required to wear a face mask and gloves.
* Plus, staff will remain on the island unless they go on leave. Then they will need to undergo a two-week quarantine and provide a negative COVID-19 test before arriving back to the island.
– As one of the smaller resorts in the Maldives, Baros will have a limit the number of people on the island at any time.
* All villas will be completely disinfected prior to arrival, including air conditioning filters and private pools.
* Each villa will be vacant for 48 hours in between guest bookings.
* Check-in and check-out will be done in the guests’ villa with a designated Villa Host. Upon departure, guests will be provided a travel-size hand sanitizer and face masks.
* All common areas and restaurants will have automatic sanitation stations for guest use.
* All tables in restaurants will be arranged at a minimum of six feet apart in compliance with social distancing.
* In each restaurant and bar, guests will be allocated one server throughout the entire duration of the dining experience. This will limit exposure.
* In-villa dining will be available and only the designated Villa Host will be delivering food to and from the villa.
* The main pool and pool bar will be disinfected daily. All sun loungers and chairs will be arranged at least six feet apart.
* Resort activities and excursions will be available for private bookings. If travelers are with a group, these bookings will be limited to four or six. It will depend on the activity.
* All gym equipment and public areas will be disinfected every hour. Sanitation wipes will also be made available for guests after they use the equipment.
* Every spa treatment will take place in a private Serenity Spa Villa. All spa villas will be sanitized after each treatment. Finally, spa villas will be vacant for at least three hours in between treatments.
The Life of Luxury offers a variety of VIP experiences, including: red carpet award shows, movie premiers, fashion shows, sporting events, concerts, private parties and more. Of course, we offer the best luxury travel packages.
Make plans to stay at the luxury, Baros Maldives Resort. Maldives is a beautiful travel destination. Return soon and follow our luxury blog.
Photo: Baros Maldives Resort