Glorious Charitybuzz Getaways For Charity!
The snows are melting, and winter has finally passed for another year. Its now spring, so what better time than now to plan your summer vacation!
Charitybuzz is the leading online destination for charity auctions and they are offering several amazing getaway packages that are perfect for both couples & families!
The Worldwide Orphans Online Auction launched on March 10, 2010, and bidding will close on April 1, 2010. Proceeds from the following lots will benefit the Worldwide Orphans Foundation:
* 3-Night Stay for Two in the Luxurious Tides Riviera Maya: Nothing says romance like a 3-night stay at the beautiful Tides Riviera Maya in Mexico in a luxury villa with daily breakfast for two. Intimate and serene features blend seamlessly into the dense tropical foliage, dining is available both indoors and outdoors, and yoga classes and spa treatments overlook coastal splendor.
* 3-Night Stay for Two in the Lavish Tides Zihuatanejo: Let the warm sand and crystal clear water put your mind at ease as you relax at one of Mexicos finest hotels, the Tides Zihuatanejo. This is a 3-night stay for 2 in a luxurious suite were you will be served daily breakfast for two. This hotel offers cool garden waterfalls and enchanting lagoons; elegant adobe-inspired villas are nestled along one of Mexicos premier beaches.
* 3-Night Stay for Two at the Viceroy Anguilla: Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. This package includes a 3-night stay for 2 in a one bedroom suite; two white sand beaches, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, plus tennis courts, and three resort swimming pools complete this rarified experience.
The PS-41 Online Auction launched on March 16, 2010, and bidding will also close on April 1, 2020. Proceeds from the following lots will benefit PS-41 The Greenwich Village School:
* Spend A Week in Your Own House in Chile: The house, which has been featured in Dwell & Elle, sleeps eight people (master bedroom with king bed, one bedroom with queen bed, two bedrooms with bunk beds) and has a pool. The house itself is spectacular designed by renowned Chilean architect Felibe Assadi is near great restaurants, fish markets, supermarkets, golf, tennis, and horse riding.
* Spend A Week in Your Own House in Oahu: Enjoy a week-long stay in Mala Pua Hale in Oahu, Hawaii. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den, living room, kitchen and dining area included in the 1500 sq. foot house that sleeps up to 8 people. The main house is fully equipped lush tropical gardens make this private home into a quiet, comfortable retreat.
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through incredible online auctions, giving its bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference.