For Sale: Luxury Yacht “ODYSSEA” – $26,500,000
Frans Heesen is the founder of Heesen Yachts. The luxury yacht ODYSSEA was custom-built for him in 2012. The luxury yacht has a sleek exterior design by Omega Architects. In addition, the inviting interior design by Bannenberg and Rowell showcases high-end luxurious finishes and meticulous craftsmanship.
ODYSSEA is home to a long list of state-of-the-art, luxury amenities. The yacht is designed as a family yacht. Therefore, she accommodates up to twelve guests in six staterooms. Heesen is widely has a premier yacht builder. Therefore, the company continuously represents individuality and quality in a world where many times, the two are often compromised.
Owning a luxury yacht is a dream for many people. Hence, the allure of traveling the open seas and visiting fabulous destinations is amazing. Plus, spending time with friends and family is priceless. Living a luxury lifestyle and traveling the world is hard to beat.
You can spend your time together at meals on her vast bridge deck aft or simply relax on the sundeck in the spacious lounge areas or jacuzzi. Later, enjoy a movie in her impressive full-beam cinema, after a full day of playing on your favorite water toys.
Take in panoramic views from the vast, luxurious owner’s suite or adjoining private terrace. It occupies a majority of the aft bridge deck and benefits from various sumptuous seating arrangements. In addition, aside from a king-size bed facing aft, the stateroom benefits from an oversized walk-in wardrobe. Also find his & hers marble bathroom and steam shower featuring opaque backlighting. Plus, enjoy a secluded and elegant breakfast room.
• This main-deck stateroom can be found just off the starboard foyer. It consists of two twin beds and an ensuite bathroom.
• The crew quarters sleep nine in five staterooms, forward with ensuite shower rooms and crew lounge.
• The captain’s cabin has a double bed, ensuite shower room, and desk located behind the pilothouse.
• The master suite is located on the upper deck. The main deck has space for a full-beam media lounge. The design includes a custom-built furniture in silver oak with angled sofas. It has a heavily stepped ceiling and wall panels that create a sophisticated atmosphere. Therefore, you can watch your favorite shows, movies or sporting events on a 65-inch screen is connected to the Kaleidescape entertainment system. Behind this unusual open-plan cinema is a study with space for a treadmill.
Sale Price: $26,500,000
– Length: 154 feet
– Beam: 29 feet
– Draft 9 feet 2 inches
– Staterooms: 6
– Engines: MTU
– Power: 155 hp
– Transatlantic Range
– Private Terrace Off of Owner’s Stateroom
– Full-Beam Cinema Room
– Accommodations for 12 Guests in 6 Staterooms
– Large Beach Club with Ample Toy Storage
The Life of Luxury deals with many of the major luxury yacht builders in the world. IF you are interested in owning one, please contact us to discuss your plans.
We hope you enjoy reading about $26,500,000 luxury yacht “ODYSSEA”. Return soon to follow our popular luxury, digital magazine.
Photo: Heesen Yachts