As the world’s most popular sporting event nears, there are some incredible luxury VIP packages available to enjoy soccer / football at the 2014 World Cup.
The World Cup is celebrated every four years and will be held staring next month in a dozen cities all across Brazil in South America. The World Cup tournament runs for a month and features the best national teams who will compete for the coveted prize of “best in the world.”
If you already have Word Cup tickets to root on your favorite team and booked air travel and hotel accommodation, you are lucky. As the event gets closer, we’re seeing prices skyrocketing and bargains are very hard to find.
Just to catch a game or two could cost you around $3,000 from the U.S. To stay throughout the World Cup tournament until the final match in Rio de Janiero on July 13 could cost you around $30,000 and doesn’t include higher end hotels.
But if you want to enjoy the 2014 World Cup in VIP style then consider a luxury, private jet getaway. Take in the raucous atmosphere of Brazil and the excitement of the games.
We offer a variety of sport tickets to sporting events around the world, including the upcoming 2014 World Cup soccer tournament in Brazil. To view all the available tickets, go here:
We wanted to share with you a private jet travel package to make your 2014 World Cup experience a memorable one.
– Round trip air by private charter flight that’s provided by Magellan Jets.
– Secure & direct private ground transportation to and from the airport to your hotel
– Accommodations at a choice of several deluxe hotel properties that are centrally located in Rio de Janeiro
– Reserved tickets to your choice of FIFA World Cup Match Cat 3 (upgrades are available for an additional cost.)
– Roundtrip transfers to your match event
– A special Brazil World Cup souvenir gift pack that comes with various commemorative items, such as a local cellphone with prepaid minutes, Brazil travel guide, map and much more!
– Experience all that Brazil offers with a half-day guided tour given based on local’s point of view.
If you would like to be part of the thrill of 2014 World Cup soccer in Brazil, then please contact The Life of Luxury now. One of our luxury travel concierge specialists can assist plan your entire luxury travel itinerary. Choose from a standard air and hotel package or a luxury private jet travel package for the best VIP experience.