Enjoy a Wellness Retreat at the El Coco Loco Resort in Nicaragua
Located on a tranquil beach in the northwestern corner of Nicaragua, the El Coco Loco Resort is offering an amazing eight-day, wellness retreat. This all-inclusive property is a leading eco-conscious resort and known for their numerous yoga, surf and service retreats.
Amanda Rose Walsh is organizer and host for the wellness retreat, scheduled for eight days beginning April 23, 2016. Walsh is a yoga and fitness guru plus boxing champion, who has dedicated her career to fitness and personal health. She teaches a range disciplines, such as running, Pilates, power lifting and TRX. Walsh lives in New York City and received her Masters Degree from Columbia University and is also a certified personal trainer.
Amanda Rose Walsh was quoted, “This is the perfect retreat for those looking to expand on the conventional resort visit. It will blend yoga, surfing, meditation, a volcano visit, art, bonfires and even chocolate-making with gourmet vegetarian meals and the opportunity for community volunteerism. This will be the most restorative and energizing vacation you’ve ever experienced.”
If you are looking to immerse yourself in tropical setting and enrich your yoga experience, then this wellness retreat is the perfect choice. The beauty of Nicaragua in Central America awaits. Be treated to an eco-conscious lifestyle at El Coco Loco Resort and celebrate nature. It’s a VIP experience you’ll cherish for years to come.
What’s so nice about the El Coco Loco Resort is it’s focus on being environmentally conscious. Things happen a bit slower here, so you can relax and unwind. There are open-air pavilions where you can receive a tranquil massage. Try horseback riding on the private beaches where you won’t find many people. The yoga studio provides amazing ocean views while you indulge in yoga practice.
Below are some of the highlights you will enjoy at the eight-day wellness retreat at the El Coco Loco Resort:
• Luxury accommodations in an environmentally conscious resort in Nicaragua.
• Enjoy three, gourmet vegetarian meals each day. This includes your non-alcoholic drinks. Choose form a variety of fresh seafood and other protein options. If required, you can request dairy-free or gluten-free meals.
• Shuttle service on both the first and last day of the wellness retreat, between the Managua Airport and your lodge.
• A welcoming and closing ceremony.
• A wellness goodie bag that is given to each guest upon arrival.
• Access to two yoga studios. You can use mats, straps and other props.
• Yoga practices each day of the retreat lasting two hours in the morning.
• Relaxing, meditation classes.
• Two different afternoon yoga workshops: one on restorative and other slow flow.
• Have fun while experiencing three adventures: a group surf lesson, chocolate making workshop, plus your choice of volcano hiking or volcano boarding.
• Take part in three, art classes taught by artist Sebastian Alappat. The classes include all the materials you’ll need to create your own art that you’l be able to take home with you.
• A memorable, bonfire on the beach.
• Lots of free time to explore and relax during your stay.
• Full use of all the resort’s amenities – lounge areas, swimming pool, hammocks and private beach
• You can choose to learn about and participating with the Resort’s own non-profit foundation, named “Waves of Hope.”
I have personally been involved in several, non-profit and charitable activities overseas. It’s a very rewarding experience to help the local communities that we visit, but often overlook. It’s a wonderful way to “give back” and help the people improve their quality of life.
Contact us for additional details regarding the wellness retreat at the eco-friendly El Coco Loco Resort in Nicaragua. Stop by soon to read more travel and health programs in our luxury blog. We offer access to unique and hard to find, VIP experiences all around the world.
Photo: El Coco Loco Resort