Enjoy Saint Tropez This Summer in One of These Top 10 Luxury Villas
Magical Saint Tropez has long been a favorite destination for those you desire the best in luxury living. This upcoming summer season is sure to be a memorable one.
The area comes alive in the summer as vacationers from all over the world arrive to soak up the endless sunny days, beautiful beaches, and scenic wonders. Don’t be surprised to see several celebrities during your Saint Tropez visit.
Over the last few years, a multitude of A-Listers have stayed in this picturesque French port, including Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Penelope Cruz, and even Sir Elton John!
Legendary British actress and popular novelist Joan Collins described her fantasy 24 hours. It included a quaint lunch with her family at the famous each restaurant – Club 55 in Saint Tropez. She craves a Salad Niçoise and onion tart, plus a ‘lashings of local rosé’ to drink. Once finished, then it was off to Paris for a luxury shopping experience.
The warm golden sand of Pampelonne Beach awaits you plus the intimate setting of Saint Tropez is the perfect recipe for an unbelievable stay. The old town is lined with cobbled streets that quickly take people back to a more simpler time.
Luxury shopping can be found here as well. There are designer boutiques including Dior and Chanel where you can a variety of luxury fashion and beauty products. Get a quick bite or café au lait and soak in the local views at one of the sidewalk cafes or bars.
For best in luxury accommodations, consider staying in a luxury villa. There are greater than 100 different villas to choose from, no matter your budget or personal preference. Stay in the heart of Saint Tropez or find a more secluded luxury villa near Escalet beach.
Here’s a Top 10 list of the best luxury villas in Saint Tropez.
1) Villa Mirage II is luxury villa that’s been chosen for its brilliant location and just 500 metres from Club 55. It consists of a simply stunning design and the villa comes with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a view to die for.
2) Villa Whiteboat is for those of you desire the best sea views. Villa Whiteboat offers incredible vistas from all of its four bedrooms. The stunning sights from the terrace will stay with you forever.
3) Villa Eos; as far as location is concerned, this five bed room villa could not be better situated just 800 metres from Club 55. But it’s not just its location which sets this amazing villa apart; it is also exceptional value for money.
4) Villa Calliopeis an amazing four bedroom luxury villa located in Ramatuelle. Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding medieval town. It’s close to the beaches of Pampelonne. The villa is the ultimate in luxury contemporary architecture and features beautiful floor to ceiling windows, and have has its own home cinema.
5) Villa La Moutte is a stunning five bedroom villa. The interior decor is out-of-this-world. It’s just a short walk to nearby Salins Beach.
6) Tisserands is near the centre of Saint Tropez so you are close to the many world class restaurants, bars and night clubs. This five bedroom luxury townhouse also provides complete privacy for the ideal romantic getaway.
7) Azoucap is a gorgeous luxury property with seven bedrooms. The villa is just 200 metres from Tahiti beach. Use the property’s tennis court, or swim in the heated pool with the amazing cascading waterfall.
8) Elegante i sperfect for golf lovers. This six bedroom villa offers a golf practice area. You’ll also find a boules park in the garden, plus a luxurious home cinema.
9) Cap Sauvage is unique wooden villa and will make the perfect way to enjoy Saint Tropez. This stunning villa comes with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Its waterfront location will provide once in a lifetime sea views.
10) Maison du Capon is an incredible 11 bedroom property. It’s one of the largest found in Saint Tropez. So make this luxurious villa the choice if you have a large group or celebrating a special occasion. Located in the famous Le Capon area, this property even has its own helipad for those who wan to be discrete like James Bond 007.
Weekly pricing for these luxury villas begin at 6,000 EUR.
If want more information or ready to book your vacation or holiday travel to beautiful Saint Tropez and stay in a luxury villa, please contact The Life of Luxury today!