Enjoy a F1 Racing VIP Experience at the Monaco Grand Prix Race
The Monaco Grand Prix race is widely recognized as one of the most prestigious automobile races anywhere in the world. As a race card river, the Monaco Grand Prix is one of the premier races every driver has dreams of winning. Now you can watch this incredible event in person.
The Monaco Grand Prix race began in 1929 and has run each year since. It’s considered part of the triple crown of motorsport. Along with the Le Mans 24 Hours and Indy 500, this iconic car race is a must to see up close.
As the jewel of the Formula One Calendar race circuit, anticipation is already on the rise for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix race. With 78 turns and 3,367 km in total length, the F1 car race will be seen by millions of people around the world.
The first race in 1929 was won by William Grover-Williams. Ayrton Senna from Brazil has won the Monaco Grand Prix six times. That’s more than any other car driver. He won an amazing, five straight time between between the years of 1989 and 1993.
We are proud to offer a VIP experience to view this year’s Monaco Grand Prix race event. Enjoy ultimate hospitality and the best race viewing. Your package included accommodations at the luxury Metropole Hotel. Your Monaco Grand Prix experience will also include yacht parties, helicopter transfers, having drinks with F1 racing legends, plus access to private Amber Lounge.
Below is the itinerary for your Formula 1 package:
Friday May 27, 2016
* Helicopter transfer service from the Nice airport to Monaco
* Shuttle service from the Monaco helipad straight to the Metropole Hotel so you and your party can check in
* Enjoy spending the day exploring spectacular Monaco. Take in the sights and local culture.
* During the evening, enjoy an intimate drink reception with F1 racing Legends (Martin Brundle, David Coulthard, Paul Di Restaand and more)
* Guests will be transported by shuttle to the harbor for a 5* Yacht Cocktail Party. Enjoy extensive canapés and an open bar to enjoy your favorite drink
Saturday May 28, 2016
* At the world famous Hotel de Paris, you’ll watch all the racing action from a Casino Square Suite. Feast on a delicious buffet lunch that will be served right in the suite. There will be an open bar with Pink Champagne, beers, fine wines, plus a selection of soft drinks.
* That evening, we can help you book a fine dining experience at the Joel Robuchon 2-Michelin star restaurant inside the Metropole Hotel.
Sunday May 29, 2016
* Be treated to some of the best race viewing of the Monaco track at the Ermanno Palace. From a private balcony, guests will be able to view the tunnel exit, Tabac Corner, Chicane, swimming pool section, start/finish straight, Beau Rivage climb, Sainte Devote Corner, in addition to the huge harbor screen. Enjoy a full day of hospitality with caterers serving an incredible buffet luncheon and afternoon tea. There will also be an open bar with champagne, selected spirits, beers and wines.
* During the evening, have fun at the popular Amber Lounge post-race party with your own VIP table. All of the drinks for the night are are included. Expect the party to go all night long and continue to around 5am the next morning.
Monday May 30, 2016
* You will be picked up by shuttle service and driven from your hotel back to the Monaco Helipad
* Take in the views as your helicopter transports you from Monaco to the Nice Airport and your departure home.
This will be a once in a life time, VIP experience that shouldn’t be missed.
The pricing for the above, Monaco Grand Prix race package is €14,500 per person for a Superior room at the Metropole Hotel or €15,300 per person for a Deluxe room.
The quoted prices are per person and based upon double occupancy. The price also includes your breakfast plus local taxes.
Feel of rush of F1 racing at this year’s Monaco Grand Prix race. The Life of Luxury can help you plan and book your travel itinerary. We enjoy sharing great VIP experiences and hope you return to follow our luxury blog.
Photo: By Charles Dyer from Cheltenham, United Kingdom (DSC03130 Uploaded by sk) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons