Delicious Super Bowl Recipes for the Big Game
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend. The Big Game draws millions of people all around the world to watch on TV. Many are hosting huge Super Bowl parties and scrambling to figure out what they are going to serve to all the hungry party guests.
Destination Hotels has come up with several delicious Super Bowl recipes that will be a huge hit. The luxury travel brand owns the largest collection of distinctive, independent properties in all of North America.
Super Bowl 51 will be battle of to exciting teams – the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots. The Falcons are lead by likely MVP Matt Ryan and the Patriots leader is quarterback legend Tom Brady. It should be a competitive game with two high powered offenses going at at.
Four top luxury properties from Destination Hotels are offering their Super Bowl recipes. They include – Stowe Mountain Lodge, Cliff House Maine, Paradise Point and Motif Seattle. You and your guests will love these great tasting, food recipes.
Stowe Mountain Lodge
– A Destination Hotel found in scenic Stowe, Vermont. The Solstice restaurant at Stowe Mountain Lodge offers an unexpected twist on classic rural comfort food.
Hong Kong Wings
2 pound chicken wings
¼ C Soy Sauce
¼ C Brown Sugar
2 TBS Sambal
2 TBS Fresh Ginger
1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
1TEASP BLK Pepper
Salt to taste
1 TBS Cornstarch
– Place everything BUT sesame seeds in a covered pot on LOW and cook for 2.5 Hours
– Remove and place on a cookie sheet. Place in an oven and cook under HIGH broiler till charred
– Finish with sesame seeds
Cliff House Maine
– From the gorgeous shores of Cape Neddick, Maine, Nubb’s Lobster Shack at Cliff House Maine offers a classic New England favorite with a fresh take.
Lobster Hush Puppies
8 Cups Cornmeal
8 Cups Flour
1 Cup minced thyme
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Baking Powder
4 Tbsp Salt
3 Tbsp old bay
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking soda
16 eggs, lightly beaten
4 Cups buttermilk
4 Cups sour cream
4 Cups green onion, finely sliced
2 Cups red bell peppers, small diced
2 Cups shishito peppers, small diced
Lobster meat, small chop
– Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
– Combine all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
– Fold wet ingredients into dry, then add in scallion and peppers. 0
– Mix lobster meat into small batches of batter.
Paradise Point Resort and Spa
– Offered fresh from sunny San Diego, California, Paradise Point’s Barefoot Bar and Grill presents a West Coast classic that’s sure to please the crowd.
Pig Out Burger
1. Season a burger patty with salt & pepper and place on hot flat top grill.
2. Simultaneously, toast a brioche bun on the flat top.
3. Place a piece of pork belly on the flat top and grill until nice and crispy on both sides.
4. Cook the burger to the desired temperature and put the pork belly on top of the burger, and cheese on top of the pork belly.
5. Make the sandwich: bottom bun + bbq sauce + sautéed mushrooms + burger patty + pork belly + crispy onions + bbq sauce + top bun
6. Serve with desired side!
– Located in the epicenter of Seattle’s thriving art, fashion and music scene, Motif Seattle’s Frolik restaurant offers an inventive take on some American classics.
– Crispy tater tots topped with a rich mushroom gravy, crispy bacon and beechers cheddar cheese curds.
1lbs of your favorite tater tots
6oz of your favorite cheese curds- new use Beechers – sliced
6oz mushroom gravy- recipe follows
2oz cooked crispy bacon bits
– Deep fry the tots- they could be baked as well
– Drain but keep piping hot
– Add them to a bowl along with the sliced cheese curds and allow them to sit for about 2 minutes to soften the curds
– Pour the mixture into a serving bowl
– Pour the gravy over the top and garnish with the chopped bacon
Enjoy Super Bowl LI and we hope you find the above Super Bowl recipes as good as we do. Let us know what you think.