Dear Michael – Michael Jackson Luxury Tribute Book
Dear Michael – Bungalow Publishing – Michael Jackson Limited Edition Luxury Tribute Book
Dear Michael about pop legend Michael Jackson, is the first in a series of ultra-exclusive limited edition luxury books, released by Bungalow Publishing.
The goal of Bungalow founders Marisa Garau and Arjan van Woensel is to bring back the classic notion of a book being a possession of high value, and celebrate human creativity one tome at a time.
The “Dear Michael” luxury book has been crafted from the finest materials by an elite team of artists and creative leaders from around the world, including:
- Swarovski: A portrait of Michael created from over 3,000 Swarovski crystals by Swarovski Benelux and the Swarovski Crystal Mesh factory in Austria is incorporated in every book cover.
- Remi van Oers: Recently invited to show his work at the Salone Internazionale dei Mobile in Milan, Remi designed the book’s cases; the outer being made of HI-MACS Alpine White engineered stone – the first time this material has ever been used for this purpose.
- Frieder: Produces handmade limited edition Bibles for Pope Benedict XVI and the cardinals and archbishops residing in Vatican City.
- Spink: Medal-makers for the British Royal Family.
- Lecturis: Printer that manufactured the real estate brochures for Britain’s most expensive home, Park Place, recently sold for £140m.
Bungalow Publishing has brought together artisans, manufacturers, designers, jewelers, printers, photographers, graphics artists and other creative professionals to create stunning, luxury publications.
Dear Michael crystal book cover – Bungalow Publishing
The Dear Michael book is being unveiled at SWAROVSKI CRYSTALLIZED concept stores in Shanghai, London and New York during December and Michael Jackson fans can pay $7,499 USD to participate in and receive a personalized, numbered copy of the luxurious printed monument.