Celebrate and Visit Sunny Florida During the Holiday Season
With the Christmas holiday season upon us, many people no longer stay at home. Increasing numbers travel to places all around the world. If a warm weather locale like Florida sounds tempting, you are in luck. Visit sunny Florida during the holiday season.
Two popular luxury properties in Florida are offering a variety of holiday festivities. Both the Naples Grande Beach Resort and The Marker Waterfront Resort Key West are top choices of many travelers this year.
Christmas to many people is the most wonderful time of the year. You may find it hard ot believe but the Naples Grande Beach Resort is the place to be. This premiere Southwest Florida resort has transformed into a holiday wonderland, that should not be missed. Spending time in Florida during the holiday season will treat you to long lasting memories. At the resort, enjoy the Naples Grande’s holiday tree that towers almost 10 feet tall.
In addition, there are 60 shimmering bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne on display. The reason for the display is to pay tribute to the luxury resort’s upcoming 30th anniversary milestone. You will find Santa’s sleigh, but it’s no normal sleigh. Hop on the resort’s festive tram that has been decorated as Santa’s sleigh for the holiday season. For a luxury experience, the sleigh can take you right to the beach. How fun is that?
Below are a few activities and events at the Naples Grande Beach Resort this holiday season:
· Christmas Feast (adults $59 and $30 per little elf under 12) will include a variety of holiday favorites like Egg Nog, Mulled Apple Cider, Citrus Roasted Turkey, Prime Rib of Beef and a Dessert Buffet with holiday cookies and other seasonal offerings. Additionally, there will be a separate buffet for little elves under 12 to enjoy.
· New Year’s Eve Dinner (Price: $109) at The Catch of the Pelican, will feature a delectable four-course meal with tasty menu items, such as Truffle Cauliflower Soup, Iceberg Wedge, Black Trumpet Encrusted Filet Mignon and Butter Poached Lobster Tails and Hummingbird Cake for dessert.
· Grande Style New Year’s Eve Party (Price: $94.49) at the Royal Palm Ballroom in partnership with Beasley Media Group, will include passed hors d’ouevres, a midnight champagne toast, and feature sounds from Lovestruck Robot, a young, fresh, explosive band from Orlando, Florida. Lovestruck Robot has been featured on national television including the “The Voice” and the Today Show, and has played at popular venues, such as the World-Famous House of Blues and the Ritz Theater in historic Ybor City Tampa.
Visiting Florida during the holiday Season is so much fun. You will fine The Marker Waterfront Resort Key West to be another terrific choice. This luxury resort can be found in the southernmost city of Key West, Florida. Foodies will love the variety of great tasting food being offered this time of the year.
The resort is also offering a creative holiday cocktail menu:
· Cuban Egg Nog (Crème de Vie), includes sweet condensed milk, evaporated milk, egg yolks, sugar, water, vanilla, white rum, and is garnished with a star of anise
· Bacon Bourbon Bloody Mary, includes Bacon infused Bourbon, House made Bloody Mary mix, garnished with candied bacon, a spicy green bean and a bleu cheese stuffed olive
· Cranberry Moscow Mule, includes ginger beer, lime juice, Vodka, cranberry juice cocktail, raw cranberries and lime
slices for garnish
In addition, The Marker will also be offering unique holiday programming, perfect for the whole family:
· Local Holiday Market and Concert (December 22), will feature local Key West vendors selling holiday gifts for purchase, as well as sounds of singer-songwriter and guitarist phenomenon Rusty Lemmon. Local vendors featured at the Holiday Market will include Tucker’s Provision, Wench Bracelets, Abigal Houff Jewelry, and Clay Pieces by Jennifer Franke. Also during the event, new local distillery Papa’s Pilar will be offering guests samples of some of their rum cocktails to be featured at the resort’s Cero Bodega restaurant.
· New Year’s Day Recovery Pool Party, will include a DJ, brunch specials, and vitamin B12 shots provided by Hangover
Hospital to help guests recover from their New Year’s hangovers. Hangover packages will start at $100 with add-ons available for purchase. Also, patrons who make a purchase at Cero Bodega during happy hour on December 30 and 31 will get a free B12 shot.