Bentley Sport Utility Vehicle Concept Car (EXP 9 F)
Bentley EXP 9 F
At the recent Geneva International Salon d’Auto car show, luxury car maker Bentley revealed it’s new Sport Utility Vehicle Concept Car (EXP 9 F).
Bentley’s EXP 9 F is a true fusion of contemporary crafted luxury, advanced in-car technology, commanding driving position and all-terrain capability in a spacious and high performance SUV.
The EXP 9 F from Bentley would be the third Bentley model-line to go along with the bespoke Mulsanne and the high performance Continental GT, GTC and Flying Spur.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, Chairman and Chief Executive of Bentley Motors was quoted, “We are very excited by the potential of a high performance, ultra-luxury Bentley SUV. We know that many Bentley customers already own SUVs, admiring their style, luxury, performance and versatility. With EXP 9 F, Bentley is making a clear statement of intent that we have both the expertise and desire to meet and exceed their expectations.”
Below for specific details for the new model’s key design features and additional resources:
- Signature Bentley cues such as matrix grill, round lamps, and strong power-line and haunch along each flank
- Turbine theme of the 23-inch alloy wheels which includes spokes reminiscent of the shape of turbine fan blades
- Rear lights inspired by the forms and details of fighter jet engines
- Light, airy, contemporary cabin design with exquisite British “sporting” detailing such as handcrafted wood, leather and polished metal elements
- Panoramic glass panel roof design that is inspired by the roll cages of rally cars
- Luxurious and reversable silk wool floormats: one side finished in durable ribbed saddle leather
- One-piece wood veneer dashboard
- Touchscreen and tailored interface technologies throughout the car
- 3D navigation flanked by two analogue reverse-read dials
- Rear seat business mode with fold-down keyboard and internet connectivity via an iPad or tablet, powered footrest and infotainment movie screen
- Cooled compartment for champagne and glasses under rear armrest
- Two-piece tailgate that may be used as a viewing bench or picnic table