A Luxury Stay in San Diego at the Beach Village at The Del
If you are planning a San Diego vacation and looking for a true, luxury experience, consider the Beach Village at The Del. Located on the grounds of the iconic Hotel Del Coronado, the Beach Village at The Del is contemporary property offering the best luxury amenities and guest services.
For 127 years, the Hotel Del Coronado is the ultimate beachside getaway with endless, recreational choices. Providing incredible, coastal luxury living, the Beach Village at The Del has just announced a new spring/summer package titled “Seas The Day.” It’s perfect for families who want to enjoy a luxury beach experience.
Beach Village at The Del just completed renovating its private enclave of 78 cottages and villas. Situated on the white sands of Coronado Beach and the gorgeous Pacific Ocean, this SoCal property has it all.
Coronado Beach is renowned for being one of the top beaches in the entire United States. Take advantage of the ocean views at Del Beach, with luxurious lounge chairs with cushions and terry covers. The area also features half-moon cabanettes, fringed umbrellas, in addition to plush day beds that can rented for the day. In case you get hungry, Del Beach also has both food and drink service.
To enjoy the ocean, you can take either surfing or paddleboard lessons. To take things at your own pace, try renting surfboards, wetsuits, volleyballs as well as Boogie boards.
As the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean, the family can enjoy Family S’mores Nights. Eat great tasting fireside s’mores each Thursday and Sunday evening between 8 and 9pm. Family S’mores Nights will be offered from May 28 – Sept. 6, 2015. For movie lovers, enjoy watching your favorite flick at the main pool. Dive-in Movies are available every Tuesday evening at 8pm and will be held between May 26 and Sept. 1, 2015.
The new Seas The Day package at the Beach Village at The Del includes:
• Four-night stay in a private three-bedroom, three-bathroom cottage in Beach Village, complete with private oceanfront balcony or patio, fully stocked residential-style kitchen, great room, fireplaces and outdoor soaking tub
• Pre-arrival consultation with a dedicated Beach Village concierge to tailor in-cottage amenities to guest preferences, and fully coordinate your family itinerary
• Private Surf or SUP (stand-up paddleboard) lessons with Coronado Surf Company’s legendary Gnarly Neal for family of four
• An afternoon exploring Glorietta and San Diego Bay on ‘The Adventuress’ – a 60’ luxury catamaran complete with TVs, fully-stocked kitchen and bar, rope-net sundeck and more
• Full day lounging in a plush, newly-renovated and secluded Beach Village Pool Cabana or Day Bed at Del Beach, both complete with full service food and beverage service from Beach Village staff
• Custom curated and shaped vintage surfboard from LA’s Kristopher Tom, longtime vintage board collector and surf connoisseur. Delivered to Beach Village or shipped to your home
• Document family adventures with your own GoPro Hero Black, gifted upon arrival
• Catered, private family beach bonfire and gourmet s’mores experience
• Drone Filming and editing by The Del A/V team to capture the family in action. A custom family video to be delivered as a parting gift
• Behind-the-scenes tour of the legendary Hotel del Coronado from the resort’s on-site historian Christine Donovan, with access to areas usually restricted to the public like the top of the turret and more
• Choice luxury car rental through the duration of your trip with Beach Village’s access to restored antique woodies to luxury Teslas and more
Rates for the “Seas The Day” package begin at $43,000.
If you are interested in staying at the Beach Village at The Del in San Diego, please contact us today. We can help plan and book your luxury travel itinerary. To read about other travel news announcements, follow our popular luxury blog.
Photo: Beach Village at The Del