7 Reasons to Charter a Private Yacht This Year – Kontiki M/S Wayra
Have you dreamed about your next luxury vacation? Maybe 2021 is the year you charter a private yacht. The new Kontiki M/S Wayra luxury yacht, offers a socially distanced vacation. You can tour along the Ecuadorian Coast, starting late summer.
Beginning this August 2021, Kontiki Expeditions introduces a safe and distinctive vacation alternative for exploring Ecuador by sea. The new 128-foot private yacht M/S Wayra by Kontiki Expeditions, will set forth on an exploration of the seldom-visited Ecuadorian coast. As a result, it allows passengers for a rich cultural adventure. Also, this exclusive voyage will adhere to a “neo luxury philosophy” of sustainability and giving back to communities visited.
If you want to charter a private yacht, this new yacht is available for up to 18 guests. The luxury yacht features nine luxurious staterooms and a wealth of onboard amenities. Plus, Kontiki Expeditions is the first water-based member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Guests can expect personalized service throughout the voyage. For example, try a handcrafted cocktail or a a bespoke excursion to the final turndown at the end of the day. In addition, your personalized itinerary allows for new experiences to meet guests’ interests. Those include: wellness, relaxation, gastronomy, adventure and many more.
Are you ready to cruise the the open sea and charter a private yacht? Don’t wait and make your plans today.
Here is a helpful list with seven reasons to charter a private yacht, like the new Kontiki M/S Wayra:
1) Experience the freedom of an uncrowded, customized vacation. Leave the crowds and travel with your own “bubble” in your own private setting. An itinerary customized around your personal interests leads to new discoveries and lasting memories, all created “your way.”
2) Experience the pampering of a dedicated crew, with a nearly 1:1 crew: guest ratio. Also, combined with Kontiki’s intimate yacht atmosphere, this ensures a high level of care and attention. From unpacking your luggage, keeping your stateroom immaculate and cooking gourmet meals to your taste. Also, they customize the holiday experience down to the tiniest detail. It is all part of the personalized, luxury yacht charter experience.
3) Size makes a difference. Inaccessible to larger ships, Kontiki Expeditions docks in remote ports. Therefore, locals invite you to share their culture, cuisine and indigenous flora and fauna. Continuing, island and inland areas are yours to explore. Discover blue-footed boobies, howler monkeys, cuzumbos, silver rays and hummingbirds.
4) Immerse yourself in the Ecuadorian culture under the tutelage of your own crew and guides, at a pace that you determine.
5) Adherence to sustainability is a guarantee when size is controlled. Smaller vessels eliminate over-tourism and allow navigation without disruption to the sensitive Ecuadorian waters and ecosystems. In addition, environmental protection guidelines are strictly followed on Kontiki’s small yacht. Thus, they give back to the communities visited, is a high priority.
6) Safety and attention are paramount on a private yacht, where your every concern is attended to. Hence, health precautions are paramount for Kontiki Expeditions. For example, the small group size allows for advance counsel and adherence to health protocols before boarding. This pertains to both land and at sea. The Safe Travels accreditation by WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) has been achieved for all sailings.
7) Importantly, privacy, luxury and safety ensure a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Plus, there is an ultimate goal of a memorable holiday for all customers.
Kontiki Expeditions are pioneers in conscious luxury travel. The travel brand is the first water-based member of Small Luxury Hotels. They are proud to offer immersive and sustainable small-yacht expeditions. To ensure an enjoyable VIP experience, the nine-stateroom Kontiki yachts introduce a maximum of 18 guest to enjoy the riches of both land and sea.
Finally ready to charter a private yacht? We thought so! Please contact us today to help you plan and book your next luxury vacation.
Photo: Kontiki Expeditions