2011 Charitybuzz Valentine’s Day Auction
Charitybuzz aligns nonprofits with celebrity icons and luxury brands to give fans exclusive opportunities to make difference.
As Valentines’ Day nears, Charitybuzz is providing gift givers the opportunity to make their sweetheart’s dreams come true, while at the same time raising funds for dozens of the nation’s most important causes.
The 2011 Charitybuzz Valentine’s Day Auction is now open for bids at charitybuzz.com/VDay2011 and features more than 150 opportunities to do good by living well, from once-in-a-lifetime celebrity experiences to exclusive romantic getaways.
Many celebrities including Jennifer Aniston, Mark Wahlberg, Celine Dion, Barry Manilow, Josh Groban, Enrique Inglesias, Padma Lakshmi, have have joined together to support the initiative, spreading love to those who need it most.
Last Valentine’s Day, charitybuzz raised almost $300,000 for charity by auctioning dazzling diamonds, luxury travel, private dining experiences, and celebrity encounters. This year, the leading online charity auction house hopes to raise even more with its one-of-a-kind romantic luxury packages.
Highlights of more than 150 experiences include:
• A date with Hollywood’s ultimate girl next door Jennifer Aniston on the red carpet at a special screening of Just Go With It in New York City
• A Harry Winston premiere triple retrograde chronograph timepiece in white gold
• A Tour of Wine Country in a 1947 Packard Convertible on the ultimate romantic Sonoma Valley getaway, airfare included
• A backstage meeting with songstress Celine Dion and VIP tickets to see her perform in Las Vegas
• The chance to share a scene with Hollywood hunk Mark Wahlberg in his newest film Contraband in New Orleans
• The Flying Heart, a limited edition, signed sculpture by Romero Britto
• Roses and wine delivered to your sweetheart’s door every month for a year
• The chance to meet the legendary Barry Manilow with VIP seats to his Las Vegas show, an exclusive photo opp and signed memorabilia
• An intimate dinner for two in New York CIty with Harry Belafonte, “the consummate performer”
• A luxurious 3 day vacation for two over Valentine’s Day weekend to the Bahamas, with a private meeting with Josh Groban and VIP tickets to his performance at Atlantis
• A Turquoise Alhambra Necklace from Van Cleef and Arpels
• A dream seven night vacation in a private villa in Grenada at the Bel Air Plantation Village Resort
These exclusive packages and many more experiences are up for auction through February 10th at www.charitybuzz.com/vday2011. Proceeds benefit nonprofit organizations including ACLU, the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund, City Parks Foundation, Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation, The Endometriosis Foundation, Felix Organization, Children’s Neurobiological Solutions, Farmhearts, the MusiCares Foundation, and many more.