St. Regis Punta Mita Resort – Presidential Suite
The luxurious The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is honoring the Riviera Nayarit and Puerto Vallarta’s 2012 International Gourmet Festival, by offering an incredible gastronomic package.
This amazing celebration offers guests an unforgettable 10-day experience that is filled with exclusive culinary offerings. The 2012 International Gourmet Festival to be held in Riviera Nayarit and this extraordinary culinary event will feature 30 international master chefs, who will be crafting special dishes designed to delight every pallet.
Resort guests will have the opportunity to visit various local restaurants and hotels and truly immerse themselves in the rich culture and natural beauty of Riviera Nayarit and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Between November 8-18, 2012, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers The International Gourmet Festival Celebration Package which includes:
· A five-course gourmet dinner for two at Sea Breeze Restaurant by Chef Ian Gresik, head chef at the premier Drago Centro Restaurant in Los Angeles
· A five-course sample menu at Café des Artistes del Mar Punta Mita by Chef Corey Fuller, head chef at Café Puck at the Contemporary Art Museum of Chicago
· Deluxe garden or ocean view accommodations
· Signature St. Regis Butler Service
· Daily breakfast for two at Las Marietas
· A 20 percent discount on 60 minute massages at Remède Spa, a 10,000 square foot oasis boasting nine treatment rooms; a perfect sanctuary to relax and rejuvenate.
· 24-hour access to The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort’s state-of-the-art exercise room.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is delighted to welcome the Each night of this 10-day celebration is hosted at
Rates for the International Gourmet Festival Celebration package begin at $516 USD per room, per night for a Deluxe Garden View Room and $636 USD per room, per night for a Deluxe Ocean View Room for two guests in addition to 19 percent tax and 10 percent service fees.
To learn more or make a reservation, please contact us at: