Visit Amazing Tuscany, Italy with the Etrurian Style Package
Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort
Tuscany in Italy has long been one of the most desirable vacation destinations anywhere in the world. Tuscany offers visitors with an area rich in culture and the perfect Italian setting with natural thermal spas and outstanding dining options.
Two of Tuscany’s leading resorts are Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort and La Posta Vecchia, and they have teamed up to offer an incredible Tuscan experience, titled the “Etrurian Style Package.”
The luxurious Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort and its village are located at the base of the medieval village of Saturnia. The area has been popular since ancient times as a body & mind healing mecca. The attraction is the famous “healing” thermal spring waters, which flow at a constant 98 degrees Fahrenheit.
Guest who purchase the Etrurian Style Package will enjoy the wide variety of luxury resort amenities such as: luxury accommodations, dinner for two at All’Acquacoota, daily breakfast, therapeutic thermal pools, plus the acclaimed Four Hands Saturnia Massage Shower, just awarded with a Michelin-star rating. Also enjoy private transfers between the tow luxury Tuscan resorts, in addition to a private tour of Second Century Roman Museum which hosts an amazing collection of artifacts.
Fall is one of the most desirable times of the year to enjoy Tuscany. Smaller crows and wonderful, moderate temperate await you. You can experience the Etrurian Style Package between September 16 – October 31, 2012. Packages rates begin at €554 per room, per night.
Just 40 minutes north of Rome, the five-star La Posta Vecchia is found on the scenic shores of the Tyrrhenian Sea. La Posta Vecchia is an intimate Renaissance-built country house. built in 1640
by Prince Orisini, the property served as a host to distinguished visitors
since ancient Roman times as it was often used a picturesque respite for
travelers making their way on horseback along the Aurelia road, from Tuscany
Complete details of the Etrurian Style Package are as follows:
* Minimum 4-night stay (2 nights at Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort and 2
nights at La Posta Vecchia)
* Accommodations in a De Luxe Room (room upgrade upon availability)
* Daily buffet breakfast
* Welcome fresh fruit basket, upon arrival
* Dinner for two at the Michelin-starred All’acquacoota at Terme di Saturnia (beverages not included)
* One Four-Hands Saturnia Massage Shower per person at Terme di Saturnia’s SPA
* Private transfer between properties
* A three-course gourmet dinner featuring “Chef’s selection” per person (beverages not included) at The Cesar, the Michelin-starred restaurant at La Posta Vecchia
* Guided tour of the Second Century Roman Museum
* Terme di Saturnia: Use of the famed thermal pools, sauna and steam bath, sun bed in hot pools park, wi-fi, guided morning walk, access to the gym (not classes), golf driving range, tennis court, parking, tax and service
* La Posta Vecchia: Use of private beach platform and heated sea-water swimming pool, access to health & beauty center, gym, tennis court and car garage, wi-fi, snacks and drinks from mini-bar, tax and service