VIP Travel Package at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa – Sony Ericsson Open
Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
The upcoming Sony Ericsson Open features the world’s top ATP men’s and WTA women’s tennis players.
The Sony Ericsson Open will be held in Miami at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park.
If you are planning to attend this year’s pro tennis event, then be sure to book the exclusive VIP, “GLAM, SET, MATCH,” package at the luxury Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
The “GLAM, SET, MATCH” is an incredible experience, and just some of the highlights includes: courtside seats, transportation via Rolls Royce Phantom, a private one-hour fitness session with a celebrity trainer, dining at the hotel’s celebrated restaurant Gibraltar as well as a private lesson with Grand Slam Sports Legend Cliff Drysdale — the namesake of the resort’s tennis center.
Pricing for the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa “GLAM,SET, MATCH” package is $5,555.00 and includes resort fees, gratuities and taxes.
– A two-night stay from Sunday, March 27 to Tuesday, March 29 in the Grand Luxury Bayfront Suite
– Private limousine transportation from MIA or FLL to Grove Isle Hotel & Spa on Sunday, March 27 and returning on Tuesday, March 29
– Complimentary daily use of the tennis courts at Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center at Grove Isle
– Full American breakfast daily at Gibraltar
– Two oceanside cocktails at the Palapa “Tiki” Bar
– Private one-hour fitness workout with a celebrity trainer
– Two courtside box seats to the Sony Ericsson Open on Monday, March 28
– Private transfers to Sony Ericsson Open on Monday, March 28 via Rolls Royce Phantom limousine
– Private one-hour tennis lesson with Grand Slam Sports Legend Cliff Drysdale at Grove Isle Hotel’s Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center
– Reservations for private couples’ Watsu Waterfall Pool use at the Spa at Grove Isle
– 90-minute Couples Massage at the Spa at Grove Isle
– Waterfront dinner with bottle of Heller Organic wine at Gibraltar
For additional VIP package information or to make reservations, please contact Grove Isle Hotel & Spa at 305.860.4510.