Top 10 Priciest Homes in San Francisco
San Francisco, the “City by the Bay, is well known around the world for many things: Golden Gate Bridge, sourdough bread, fog, seafood restaurants, and even earthquakes. Well we can add – expensive real estate – to the list.
Living in the Bay Area can be expensive. San Francisco, being land locked by the Pacific Ocean to it’s west and San Francisco Bay to its east, doesn’t have the luxury other cities may have and continually grow by building new homes.
Even with the U.S. economy in shambles and free-falling housing prices, San Francisco – California, still has many, very expensive homes for sale.
Here’s a list of the 10 most expensive homes now on the market in scenic San Francisco.
– 2845 Broadway St., $65 million
– 2901 Broadway St., $45 million
– 2601 Broadway St., $15.5 million
– 2100 Vallejo St., $15.2 million
– 2860 Pierce St., $12.5 million
– 3444 Washington St., $12 million
– 601 Dolores St., $9.95 million
– 632 El Camino Del Mar, $9 million
– 2100 Pacific Ave., $8.9 million
– 3857 Clay St., $8.5 million